🎮 MOD APK Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD

Does it work?

• Total Ratings:
    (4.865/5) based on 73 votes.
    For more info, please read user reviews and feedbacks posted.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

onyxster

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
India
Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD

Screenshot_2020-03-04-17-52-36-388_org.hostedgames.wayhaven1.pngScreenshot_2020-03-04-17-52-45-495_org.hostedgames.wayhaven1.pngScreenshot_2020-03-04-17-53-40-934_org.hostedgames.wayhaven1.pngScreenshot_2020-03-04-17-54-31-073_org.hostedgames.wayhaven1.pngScreenshot_2020-03-04-17-52-57-441_org.hostedgames.wayhaven1.pngScreenshot_2020-03-04-17-53-08-265_org.hostedgames.wayhaven1.png

Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two v1.0.onyxs.unreleased

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: onyxster

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two

Two months have passed since the bloody showdown with Murphy. Wayhaven has returned to its peaceful routine, and you’ve returned to your less-than-thrilling job as detective. But with your new role as human liaison to The Agency—an organisation that governs the supernatural—things should be far from dull.

Along with the job comes Unit Bravo, the team you are learning to live with on a more permanent basis. And with one of them comes the continuation of feelings that were just beginning to be explored…

But an altogether different presence is rolling into Wayhaven, cloaked in striped tents, blazing lights, and clouds of cotton candy.

The Carnival has arrived. Prepare for the ride.

P.s. However you need to uninstall Wayhaven Chronicles Book One if you have it installed. Otherwise this game won't work

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Stats boosted to 90
    Relationships boosted to 90
    Other Relationships boosted to 10.

However you need to uninstall Wayhaven Chronicles Book One if you have it installed. Otherwise this game won't work.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank onyxster and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    not on google play

A

Ad Manager

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 📚🐛
Staff member
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Create Custom Title
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country Flags (Permanent)
Android 6.0.1
Country
Egypt
This is absolutely amazing!! Wayhaven is one of my favorite games and i've been dying waiting for book 2. Thanks for getting it early for us 😍😍😍

Edit:
Hi, this appears to only be an old demo and not the complete game @onyxster

Last edited:

Daxter

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
ASDF
Country
Portugal
I imported my character from book one and after I talked to the police captain, instead of going to the next chapter the game ends.

But if I make a character, the game proceeds to the next chapter.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 📚🐛
Staff member
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Create Custom Title
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Android 6.0.1
Country
Egypt
Huh, something weird just happened, first time it ended like a demo but when i restarted it even with an imported game it continued normally 🤔

onyxster

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
India
Well I'm really sorry, but I forgot to mention it.

The first time you use a save game, the game's gonna end after the 1st chapter.

You then have to use a premade characer and play until you reach the 2nd chapter.

After this, the save game's gonna work for all.

I apologize.

Daxter

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
ASDF
Country
Portugal
You're right, I restarted with an imported character again and it worked. Maybe its a glitch or the game didnt like one of my choices :ROFLMAO:

LadyWithGun

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Russia
Wait is it a full version of the game? I mean it will be released on may 7 so didnt think we could get it sooner. Thank you anyway "Wayhaven" and "Shadow society" are two my most favorite games from cog and hosted

onyxster

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
India
@LadyWithGun It is indeed the full game, and yes the game would be officially released on May 7. But I know how many of us are really excited about the game, and so I used my talent of computers (sorry if it sounds too bragging) and brought the game to you early. I just hope that many of the fans can make use of my hard work (again, didn't mean to brag).

LadyWithGun

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Russia
@onyxster Well I'm replaying first book rn. After that I will try your MOD as I'm too impatient to wait( I'll definitely buy official version because autor deserved it. And thank you again for your hard work

Legitboss

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
United States of America
It's been years since the author made a sequel I almost thought he/she died or quit writing since i don't follow cogs website

HeloisaMirande

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Galaxy A20 - Android 9
Country
Brazil
It's been years since the author made a sequel I almost thought he/she died or quit writing since i don't follow cogs website
She's active on tumblr (Seraphinite Games) and she's already planning book 3 ^_^
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe i'm going to play this game early ohhhhh gooooooood thank you so much 😭

SSWolf

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Serbia
Onyx, you are a bloody magician, let me tell you that. Everything works fine so far, huge kudos to you

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.