Mod apk Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,279 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesn't work out for me, app says not installed
maybe you have book one installed already? If so delete it and reinstal book two. It does work perfectly as I already finished book two and now long wait for book three((

akseepur

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
May I ask, do you happen to have the unmodded version of the game? I would gladly pay again if I must. It's a bloody good game and thank you for releasing it early, mate.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
@onyxster First of all, I appreciate all the hard work you have done to bring this game to us, you really deserve the credit. Secondly, consider it as a humble request but would you be kind enough to release the unmodded version of the game?

Thanks.

DamonEvans

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, I am absolutely baffled with this release.

@onyxster, good job you absolute mad lad.
👏🏼.
Worked like a charm.

onyxster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey those of who want an unmodded apk, go to:

LovetoRead

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I dont think this is the full game. from what Ive read from the authors patreon, Its a work in progress that they released for feedback and patreon supporters

Titi129

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this. I love the first book!!😁

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I dont think this is the full game. from what Ive read from the authors patreon, Its a work in progress that they released for feedback and patreon supporters
Well if you actually play second book then you'll see that it does have an ending which will continue in book 3.. And its a little more than a month till official steam release so I doubt there will be additional story writing involved so close to release just bug fixes and stuff like that
Post automatically merged:

Besides autor is working on book 3 for around 2 month now or more

spardathegamer98

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The app worked great, all it had was the one issue about restarting in order to load your old character from the first book.

thewarsofstars

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Holy HECK never thought i'd see an unreleased bersion of wayhaven 😍 Thanks SO much. I've already resigned into waiting until the official game comes out but i think since this is out, imma just gonna go ahead and do a head start lol. Still gonna support Sera and buy the full released game though later on because she is just an amazing author and then replay the whole thing all over again cuz lord knows i replayed the first book like crazy
Post automatically merged:

Btw i tried the no mod apk link and it says i dont have permission to view the page...

Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD was released by onyxster and 17492 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.