Mod apk Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,836 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onyxster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two v1.0.onyxs.unreleased

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: onyxster

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1007 times

• Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two

Two months have passed since the bloody showdown with Murphy. Wayhaven has returned to its peaceful routine, and you’ve returned to your less-than-thrilling job as detective. But with your new role as human liaison to The Agency—an organisation that governs the supernatural—things should be far from dull.

Along with the job comes Unit Bravo, the team you are learning to live with on a more permanent basis. And with one of them comes the continuation of feelings that were just beginning to be explored…

But an altogether different presence is rolling into Wayhaven, cloaked in striped tents, blazing lights, and clouds of cotton candy.

The Carnival has arrived. Prepare for the ride.

P.s. However you need to uninstall Wayhaven Chronicles Book One if you have it installed. Otherwise this game won't work

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Stats boosted to 90
    Relationships boosted to 90
    Other Relationships boosted to 10.

However you need to uninstall Wayhaven Chronicles Book One if you have it installed. Otherwise this game won't work.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank onyxster and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    not on google play

Downloaded 149 times

Daxter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I imported my character from book one and after I talked to the police captain, instead of going to the next chapter the game ends.

But if I make a character, the game proceeds to the next chapter.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Huh, something weird just happened, first time it ended like a demo but when i restarted it even with an imported game it continued normally 🤔

onyxster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well I'm really sorry, but I forgot to mention it.

The first time you use a save game, the game's gonna end after the 1st chapter.

You then have to use a premade characer and play until you reach the 2nd chapter.

After this, the save game's gonna work for all.

I apologize.

Daxter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
You're right, I restarted with an imported character again and it worked. Maybe its a glitch or the game didnt like one of my choices :ROFLMAO:

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wait is it a full version of the game? I mean it will be released on may 7 so didnt think we could get it sooner. Thank you anyway "Wayhaven" and "Shadow society" are two my most favorite games from cog and hosted

onyxster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@LadyWithGun It is indeed the full game, and yes the game would be officially released on May 7. But I know how many of us are really excited about the game, and so I used my talent of computers (sorry if it sounds too bragging) and brought the game to you early. I just hope that many of the fans can make use of my hard work (again, didn't mean to brag).

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@onyxster Well I'm replaying first book rn. After that I will try your mod as I'm too impatient to wait( I'll definitely buy official version because autor deserved it. And thank you again for your hard work

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's been years since the author made a sequel I almost thought he/she died or quit writing since i don't follow cogs website

FrogSpotter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's been years since the author made a sequel I almost thought he/she died or quit writing since i don't follow cogs website
She's active on tumblr (Seraphinite Games) and she's already planning book 3 ^_^
Post automatically merged:

I can't believe i'm going to play this game early ohhhhh gooooooood thank you so much 😭

Chanyeol

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow this game available here way ahead from its actual released date!! Unbelievable! Thanks @onyxster this is awesome!! This book series is my favourite!

SSWolf

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Onyx, you are a bloody magician, let me tell you that. Everything works fine so far, huge kudos to you

Jiaho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much!!! I really love this game and the author!!! Thanksss!

Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD was released by onyxster and 17490 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.