LP mod apk We Are Illuminati - Conspiracy Simulator Clicker v.1.4.6 ~ FREE SHOPPING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,383 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

We Are Illuminati - Conspiracy Simulator Clicker v.1.4.6

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times

• What do pop idols, world leaders and scaly-skinned aliens have in common besides money, power and cleverly disguised spaceships?

They are all Illuminati!

Join their ranks and influence as many people as you can through any means necessary! Mind control, fake news, hidden messages in music videos, weird chemicals on water supplies: there’s a surprisingly wide array of paths for world domination in this simulator clicker.

Just pick your favorite simulator clicker conspiracy!

IDLE SIMULATOR TYCOON GAME HIGHLIGHTS

👁PRACTICE the world-dominating idle game skills you know you always wanted to practice by influencing people and turning them into happily subservient idle clicker lambs!

👁OCCUPY the minds of human lambs all over the globe in this simulator clicker by clicking your master plan into motion and idly waiting for the results, like a true tycoon game secret society chairman in an idle simulator.

👁WORK hard to dominate everything and everyone! Why stop at deep web-level influence when you can go mainstream in a simulator clicker idle game?

👁EAVESDROP on secret idle simulator conversations by placing wires on the offices of powerful world leaders and use fake news to manipulate their shady plans to suit your shady simulation game plans!

👁RELISH beholding everything your influence can get you as you bring about your own new simulator clicker world order!

Prove simulator clicker conspiracy theorists right and give them lots more idle clicker schemes to theorize about! Dare to dive into the idle simulator mysteries of an idle clicker game that will challenge everything you once assumed about secret societies in a tycoon game!

Make idle clicker simulation game deals with the idle game reptilian aliens that control world affairs from the shadows, recruit pop idols and Hollywood stars through your not-in-the-least suspicious cult and slowly climb your way to Illuminati big boss status in this idle clicker tycoon game!

Use your idle clicker espionage skills to infiltrate the ranks of the world’s most secretive idle game group and work your way up in this tycoon game and simulation game.

Spread some idle game fake news, put on your tin foil hat just in case and join the Illuminati now in this mysterious simulation game!

P.S.: there’s absolutely no hidden idle clicker messages in this idle game text, stop looking for simulation game mysteries! 👁

Please note! This simulator clicker game is free to play, but it contains idle game items that can be purchased for real money. Some idle simulator features and extras mentioned in the descrip

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.weareilluminati

Last edited:
Downloaded 9 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Corson666

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the mod

LuckyWilly

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It won't work for me and I have split apks installed along with Lucky Patcher but installing it with split apks tells me that the apk is incompatible with my device. Any fix?

KleineSchlanger

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It won't work for me and I have split apks installed along with lucky patcher but installing it with split apks tells me that the apk is incompatible with my device. Any fix?
I have the same issue. Please look into this.

LuckyWilly

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have the same issue. Please look into this.
The best thing to do is to just use lucky patcher on the app in the play store yourself. Except make sure that it isn't with the proxy. That will just kill the chances of it working

We Are Illuminati - Conspiracy Simulator Clicker v.1.4.6 ~ FREE SHOPPING was released by Ferz and 3507 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.