Weather : What is your favourite weather of the year?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,540 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Definitely Rains, imagine it. Cuddling on the bed with a fluffy blanket, warms cup of coffee and a good books to read while listening to the sound of dropping water from the windows....the best feelings ever. Beside i always prefer 'cold' over 'hot'. And yes before you ask, no i live in tropical country. So i never ever see a snow falling heres.

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Definitely Rains, imagine it. Cuddling on the bed with a fluffy blanket, warms cup of coffee and a good books to read while listening to the sound of dropping water from the windows....the best feelings ever. Beside i always prefer 'cold' over 'hot'. And yes before you ask, no i live in tropical country. So i never ever see a snow falling heres.
The irony. Many people from hot humid climates perfers 'cold weather', but the reverse is true for those in cold climates :).

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep, definitely agree. Though every preference do have merits and demerits. Such a world we live in :loldroid:
Good thing we can travel around quite easily now to take a break from the weather we hate.

Yeah...i never understood why the tourist that came here likes to bathing in the sun to get tan....
:lol::lol::lol: Perhaps you will understand after living months or years in a place with long icy cold winter.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
When I'm at home I like hearing the sound of the tiny drops of the soft rain hitting my roof. It's a so relaxing sound I can't describe how good it makes me feel. But I do also enjoy thunderstorms somehow.

But if I'd have to talk about temperature, I'd say the month in which Billie Joe is sleeping when he sings: Wake Me Up When xxxxxxxxxxxx Ends (guess it lol).

Toshi

𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘵
Member for 5 years
I prefer the cloudy-type of weather. I hate being exposed too much under the sun but I also don't want being drenched by heavy rain. A light drizzle and gloomy skies would be enough haha, along with a playlist of my chosen old school songs ah~