Weather : What is your favourite weather of the year?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,453 happy users since 2014.
Register

LaSucrette

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The end of spring/beginning of summer when it's still cold the morning , hot the afternoon and a bit cold the evening and you enjoy wearing an little jacket and still sleep with a warm blanket .

Yuki1994

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello :)
I'm also new here Nice to meet you !
I prefer Autumn, I get cold too fast too much and I love layers of clothes no matter the season so windy cloudy but not too cold fits me perfectly ;)

Lace33

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Winter and fall. I love the snow and I also enjoy watching the leaves change colors.

Mariano67

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello! Im also new!
I also really like the rain and cold weather in general, but if I really had to choose, it would be spring!! 🦄

FelixMonroe143

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
My favorite weather of the year will most definitely be the light snow of winter, very pretty and i love playing with my pupper in the snow, he loves jumping in big piles of soft snow.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
even though autumn is my favorite season, when it comes to weather i just love when it snows. snow is so pretty and makes me feel warm feelings. i don't really know why, it just makes me happy ^^

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I like rain, too. Also, cloudy weather. A bit cold. Rainbows are great. And I love those days when it's a bit cloudy and gently raining, but the sun is peaking out and it made a rainbow. Best day. 🥰

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Winter. But I live in Berlin and the last real snow we had was when I was still a kid.
It's still cold and thanks to that I don't see 90% of my body for 365 days in a year.
Also here is a meme 🤣:
fu***ng-weather_o_1183333.jpg

And that is how weather in Germany is. Seasons don't matter. They don't exist.

Last edited:

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Auturm since I was born an auturm baby nice to meet you

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Summer! I usually like it around warmer or hot weather otherwise, around fall-winter I feel more cold I tend to stay in my bed more often (and possibly fall asleep on accident :censored:).

DekuXIII

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Rainy season is best season here in cali

Megpie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Rainy is best
Post automatically merged:

Rainy is best