LP mod apk WEIRD PARK 2: SCARY TALES _v1.7 Unlock Full Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,201 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
WEIRD PARK 2: SCARY TALES _v1.7 Unlock Full Game

Name of the game: WEIRD PARK 2 : SCARY TALES

Version: v1.7

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • "Weird Park: Scary tales" - his rusty gates are open again and waiting for fearless adventurers and true detectives, who will not afraid and will make a step into an old park, which contains numerous extremely interesting challenges, mysterious places, and dark ancient secrets. Destiny awaits you, mortals!

Ghostly Louis the Clown and fabulous Mr. Dudley are back in an all-new disturbing adventure full of twisted versions of children’s fairy tales. Play through the dark and well-crafted puzzles, discover numerous hidden objects, and rescue the children who have been taken to the fearsome evil clown’s tower.
    You will be drawn in by the amazing story, the creepy atmosphere, and the inspiring awesome cinematics. Prepare for some or anything in Weird Park: Scary Tales!

True fans of "hidden object" or "Adventure quest" genres and those who love search and find objects, find items or play another best games on English, will appreciate this addicting game for girls and boys, children and adults. This exciting adventure hidden object mystery game contains funny puzzles, interesting tasks, and numerous mini-games!
    Can you dare to stand face-to-face with the ancient evil on unique hidden object scenes in this world of intrigue and mystery? If you want to be the best detective, and want to earn some glory and respect, you don't need money or other resources - just make a step into cruel deepness dark of this secret park and use your brain and your mind to avoid all death menaces! Adventure is waiting for a true puzzle solver like you!

Features:
    ◇ Atmospheric locations and beautifully designed, dark & creepy levels to play!
    ◇ Tons of enchanted hidden objects to find, addicting quests, funny mini-games or logic puzzles to solve!
    ◇ Amazing cinematic cut scenes and best hidden object gameplay!
    ◇ Epic story-driven game - truly original storyline with unexpected ending!
    ◇ Equally suitable for kids, teenagers, and adults
    ◇ Help you revise vocabulary and have hours of fun!
    ◇ Improve your concentration, perception, and focus, enhance your cognitive capacities!
    ◇ Nice and pretty HD graphics!
    ◇ Catchy music and embracing sound!
    ◇ Play on all kind of mobile phones or tablets
    ◇ No Wi-Fi or internet connection required - play where and when you want!
    ◇Supported languages: English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Espanol, Dutch, Japanese

Most beautiful, story-driven, highest-quality, most epic hidden object adventure game on your mobile device!

Wanna know how it all started?
    Download Weird Park: Broken Tune and Weird Park: Final Show and enjoy!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alawar.WeirdPark2.Freemium
    MOD Features:
    UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME WITH LP PATCHER 8.2.4

Weird Park scary Tales apk - 16.85MB

Weird Park Scary Tales Obb - 609.37MB

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Azura Shadow and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: Azura Shadow

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 10 times

Downloaded 32 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I tried to open it but it keeps telling me that I need internet connection to download resources. I have internet connection. Still is not working. Any suggestion on how to fix it?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
    Member for 5 years
    I tried to open it but it keeps telling me that I need internet connection to download resources. I have internet connection. Still is not working. Any suggestion on how to fix it?
    You need to unzip and move the Obb file to Android/obb . Then open the game .

Yildiz05

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I forgot about the 2nd file lol it worked! Thank you.

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
    Verified 18+ user
    Member for 6 years
    тнanĸѕ ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

BaddyNatty83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 2 years
    Awesome! Can't wait to try it, Thank you!

WEIRD PARK 2: SCARY TALES _v1.7 Unlock Full Game was released by Azura Shadow and 2475 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.