Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Welcome to Hell

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Welcome to hell, Where everyone pays their dues, Welcome to suffering, We've been expecting you. To end up here, You screwed up your life, To end up here, You gave up the fight. Say hello to your room, An 8 by 8 cell, Darkness is your only companion, This Darkness... is your hell. you can try to repress it, Fight with all your might, But in your mind darkness will whisper, End it all with all with a knife. Bit by bit sanity will leave you, Bit by bit you let yourself bleed. Again I say, Welcome to hell, We've been expecting you, After all, you already fell.

I'm not the person you think you see 'Cause I've got demons inside of me I may have a smile on my lips, But I have cuts on my wrists and arms, You see I'm damaged, fractured, and broke I'm surprised I still have hope, No one loves a broken guy especially not in this big bad world, I'm too far gone and you can't save me now so I will just keep falling down, down, down Into the depths of my own demise but it's nothing new, not a surprise, These demons here hate me, So sometimes I think I should just go 'cause I welcome death with open arms, Death looks nice, it has so much charm, Nobody here loves me anymore and life is such a dastardly chore they want me gone, I can tell so much and someone told me to never trust, So now I know everyone lies This is what many people need to realize, But people will always trust 'til that trust turns to dust and take a shot in the dark until they are torn apart, now maybe you see why I have demons haunting me, But if you do not then you don't know the battles I've fought and don't judge me at all, Because I will just continue to fall.

I don't want to die, But my mind feels old; My body is so tired and my heart grows cold; Hands itch to slice just the skin the skin, Blood flows out as the pain seeps in. They wanna give me pills to treat a pain they haven't seen; They try to cure the symptoms Without knowing what it means, To pick apart my brain Without dirtying their hands, While I drown in a sorrow That I can't understand, While unhelpful friends throw Such unhelpful advice: "Stop feeling sad!" "Think of things that are nice!" Meanwhile I wish for an end to the pain. I don't need any pills, Just send me a train.

There's no light in my eyes faded for so long, i cannot see the hope that was once there long ago. as these tears fall, all i can do is look around, i cannot hear the sounds of your voice coming through. But i'll be OK please don't try to follow me it's not safe to go alone there are things you shouldn't see. i'll be OK i know you must hate me just give it some time someday you will be fine just know that i'm all right. my soul grows cold like this tomb stone the darkness always falls, pitch black now i am all alone. and as i fade, i guess i'll cease to be nothing left inside i have died so you could breathe. But i'll be OK please don't try to follow me it's not safe to go alone there are things you shouldn't see. i'll be OK i know you must hate me just give it some time someday you will be fine just know that i'm all right. in my dying breathe the air rushing from my chest i guess there's nothing left, no parting shots no more time for arguments. looks in your eyes, i know you'll leave me now. our time has just run out. our time is over now! But i'll be OK please don't try to follow me it's not safe to go alone there are things you shouldn't see. i'll be OK i know you must hate me just give it some time someday you will be fine just know that i'm all right. just know that i'm all right....

Don't ask me to apologize for being the monster inside I refuse to set any agony i have aside Don't ask me to torch out the fuse i have growing There is so much torment behind this face without anyone knowing Don't ask me to unmask this demon i enshrine deep in the dark It fuels my spirit, whats left of me creating a tiny spark Don't ask me to let go of the past All the exploitation has been passed Don't ask me to neglect the flashbacks you put into my head So many wounds on my arms from the times you made me bleed Don't ask me to excuse all the sin you created Cause my heart is buried distant enough it has to be gated Don't ask me to uncoil and live a little For how many times you beat me till my bones became brittle Don't ask me to not dread all of this I'd have to count the times of deaths i'd nearly miss You've made me the monster now don't ask me to apologize.