Well spent 24 hours!!!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,157 happy users since 2014.
Register

Romero69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lets get to know each other you have 24 hours before you are erased from existence or in short dead you have all the resources you want all the freedom you can have how will you spend your 24 hours

Only one condition you can only spend 1 hour doing 1 activity so list 24 activity and reasons behind them also choose how u wanna die

Lets start with me
1) eating something delicious from amongst worlds best restaurant
2) attending a edm concert with all my favorite artist
3) getting some guns,helicopters anything required to loot worlds most rich and secured bank and distribute money among poor 🤣 (go with a bang they say)
4) play games in 5d or whatever the most advanced gaming experience i can get
5) have a date with scarlet Johnson 😛
6) get a good car and drift for an hour possibly bmw (the drifts are classy)
7) play with all the dogs i can get
8) feed the poor or whoever i see needy
9) skydiving in dubai
10) visit south east asia for natural beauty
11) bungee jumping and para gliding

To be continued

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Nice list xD

1. Get some guns, lots of guns.
2. Get even more guns as there's never enough.
3-24. Kill and just kill, kill like I don't know it's all pointless, kill every human I see.
I don't know what else to do, so may as well satisfy my own bloodlust for the first time UwU

Romero69

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Humans or zombies the choice is yours in my case i guess i would shoot zombies to quench my violent instincts 🤣🤣

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Eh, don't you think that's too much for 24 hours?, I wouldn't be able to do all of it in a week!
Lemme see:-
1. Make the most powerful gaming PC in history....(2 hours)
2. Play every game I can play on it (5 hours)
3. Watch anime, a lot of anime (6 hours)
4. Feed some stray dogs (I do it daily, 0.5 hours)
5. Go roaming out (what's coronavirus if you gonna die in 24 hours?, Roaming for 2 hours)
6. Go and watch a movie in premium seats (2.5 hours)
7. Post a lot of stuff here (2 hours?)
8. Cry for my last 4 hours.(who wants to die? Not me....)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Kill and just kill, kill like I don't know it's all pointless, kill every human I see.
Damn, you are the most different girl I ever met (for example, my sister (older) made me uninstall GTA Vice city as I accidentally tried to do a stunt jump and landed on top of a pedestrian, I (using my parents help) made her uninstall Skyrim (we had a common PC) 😤)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Damn, you are the most different girl I ever met (for example, my sister (older) made me uninstall GTA Vice city as I accidentally tried to do a stunt jump and landed on top of a pedestrian, I (using my parents help) made her uninstall Skyrim (we had a common PC) 😤)
What can I say? Being the oldest the four but is the only black sheep in the flock make me try and find my own kind of fun! 🥰
Or else, I will go crazy with them constantly annoying me (direct or indirect)!
But am I already mad? 🤔

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
But am I already mad? 🤔
That's something to be decided, I am mad myself (coz in just cause 3, when I am bored, I throw a grenade, stand on it, and watch myself sent flying away (modern physics is fun!))