💬 Review Werewolves 2 : Pack Mentality

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,192 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nyurufufu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Werewolves 2 : Pack Mentality

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): NSFW/18+ APK - [CHOICE OF GAMES LLC] Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality _v1.0.5 (Updated) _Unlocked ,Boosted Stats, No Ads

Werewolves 2 : Pack Mentality is a sequel to Werewolves : Haven Rising of Hosted Games. It is a text-based RPG where the player's choices (main char is a werewolf belonging in a pack) change how the story progresses.

Review:
Having played a lot of games from Hosted Games and Choice of Games, I say that Werewolves 2 is definitely one of the most well-written. Since plenty of these games focus on the player's stats and other technicalities, it is really hard to find one that also prioritizes plot, character and relationship development. Treating these qualities (plus stat-based choices) fairly, Werewolves 2 doesn't lack on reading material quality.
Story-wise, it's just excellent. Writing keeps you engaged as well as the storyline. Players can build their own characters and demands replayability. Once your desired personality is built, it can actually change how things will go in the book. My characters are really different from each other so that I can see the differences from my playthroughs, either combat-focused, academic and diplomatic, or a stubborn one.
The RO's are absolutely adorable and I cannot stress this enough. Only a few Hosted Games have good romance material, and RO's here definitely belong to my favorites.
Especially being a sequel, this book really brought the first one to justice. The story always kept me engaged and honestly, I barely refrained from reading it. Though it may seem that some paragraphs are a bit dragging due to the amount of words, narration and whatnot, it can be a little intimidating to read. But I guarantee that this is to set the scene perfectly.

Would you recommend this to other users? 100% YES. This is a good sequel to the first and one of the best of Hosted Games

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Killer00013

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Werewolves 2 : Pack Mentality
Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): NSFW/18+ APK - [CHOICE OF GAMES LLC] Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality _v1.0.5 (Updated) _Unlocked ,Boosted Stats, No Ads
Werewolves 2 : Pack Mentality is a sequel to Werewolves : Haven Rising of Hosted Games. It is a text-based RPG where the player's choices (main char is a werewolf belonging in a pack) change how the story progresses.

Review: I'm gonna start by saying that I am probably too much into werewolves honestly lol. The story is great, but I wont go into details because I dont wanna give spoilers. The LIs were fun to romance, although I wish I could date all of them at the same time and the sex scenes more detailed heh. The story has different endings and you can replay the game many times.
Overall one of the best games released this year for me.
Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐