What Animal Would You Be if You Could?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,227 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I made mine from patterns I found online
Post automatically merged:

I loved it. One of my friend's dads owns his own blacksmith shop and they used to do alot at the Faire too. So if there's ever a zombie apocolypse, I know how to build a forge and make a hammer and a sword lol
You live in Greece Cordelia chu?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I made mine from patterns I found online
Post automatically merged:

I loved it. One of my friend's dads owns his own blacksmith shop and they used to do alot at the Faire too. So if there's ever a zombie apocolypse, I know how to build a forge and make a hammer and a sword lol
Your one amazing person !!! So much talent in everyway <3

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would love to go too, the last time I went I was way too little to remember anything. But I still have so much family there, and we talk regularly. :D
Whoa cool! You've a big family?...I live in Iran and the country has never been in great terms so I wish I can move out when I grow older!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have 27 First cousins only from my mom's side, and more from my dad too. My family is HUGE lol
*chokes on tea* whoaaaa pfff that...is indeed a big family! Unlike mine! We're one smol family lololol

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
It keeps things interesting though :lol:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
or maybe fish. i like to swim. but ocean is mysterious, deep and scary. there is so many unique and creepy creatures down there.
When I was younger I really wanted to be a marine biologist. I love all the mysteries the ocean has.

Greece is a very beautiful country, I have lived there for many years
I am jealous, lol. One day maybe I will move there. My family still has a little house in Katerina.

Annajam

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Wolf I don't know why but they always look soulful to me.

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd be an orca. They have tight-knit families/communities, so you always have good company. You don't have to worry about sharks coming after you, and you get to travel the world. Being able to jump out of water so gracefully is a bonus. I also LOVE seafood!

Either that or crows/ravens...kinda torn between the gorgeous ocean world or being a smart bird with few predators. :p