What are must have games for your android phone this 2019?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,176 happy users since 2014.
Register

SparkyMan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have my own collection. Ideally some PC games that can be played on the phone are great, like Kingdom, FF7, FF9, FF15, don't starve, they're great, but what other stuff would be fantastic on your phone?

Lyds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd go with the Zombie Exodus series just because it's so long and engaging. Mods help with managing some of the more tedious aspects of the game. I also agree with PC games that are ported to mobile or vice versa. Games like Game Dev Tycoon are good pastimes if you have a few free minutes and are easy to pick up/put down quickly.

SparkyMan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oooh, it's a text adventure thing! Stuff like that's getting recommendations, I guess I should try my hand in that stuff :D

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have this short puzzle game named The Frostrune in my phone by Snow Cannon Games.
The game is short and reeks of sequel that doesn't seem to come out but it is still a good game though.
I open it every now and then to hear the old spirits sing. ☺ <- turned it on right now and still like it

Lyds

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think a lot of people that use these forums tend to play a lot of story/text based games from what I see. The mods here are amazing and the community is very quick at modding new Choice of/Hosted Games as they're released. They've gotten very expensive especially considering the quality of the games, so supportive the community here seems like a good compromise. They have a bit of everything so you're bound to find something you like!

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Definitely bitlife. The developers are awesome, they're constantly uploading new updates and beefing up the content so your never bored with it. There's endless amounts of scenarios that could be explored. In my first playthough, my character ended up getting botched surgery, to losing their lawsuit against the surgeon and being a criminal to make up for the lost money 😅😅.

A relaxing game as well is Pixel.Fun. It's those colour by the number apps, it's really a guilty pleasure... Definitely a go to if you need to pass time or if you're flying on the plane.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My must have games on my phone is 2048 and a tetris like puzzle. Not too battery consuming, light on memory and really fun when I’m bored.

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me, they're totally Tasokare Hotel, Murder Mystery 1-3, and Dai Gyakuten Saiban 1 (English patched) cuz I'm a mystery game addict.

When I don't want to use my brain, Dream Piano is fun with new songs added every now and then.