What are some of your favorite mind-bending movies?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,374 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

GumisYum1029

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The most recent one I've seen is The Matrix and it might take the spot of my most favorite movie. If you haven't watched it yet, it's amazing. Go watch it!!

GBev01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow I watched that a really long time ago, I think it's time to watch it again. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is my favorite!! Its romantic but so confusing >~<

GumisYum1029

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wow I watched that a really long time ago, I think it's time to watch it again. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is my favorite!! Its romantic but so confusing >~<
I will definitely add that to my list. I'm ready to be confused :^)

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Triangle,coherence
Don't miss these two
These two'll seriously bend your mind 😀😀

Nunya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Jack and the cuckoo clock heart has a seamless transition between fantasy and the reality of the movie.

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Stranger than Fiction. a bit weird at first

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
First film that I watched that was super mind bending was The Lovely Bones. I don't recommend for viewers that are sensitive to pedophilia and/or violence against children (the movie doesn't show any of these, but it is implied and I was way too young to understand, so this left me a little scarred lol)
I also really love The Machinist, that was one of the inspirations to make Fight Club a while after. Both movies are really good, but I really like the dark eeriness of the first, and I can't really come to enjoy much of the "blockbuster" aspects of the second one even if it is a really good movie.
in order, I'd rate them:

The Lovely Bones: 7,5/10
The Machinist: 8/10
Fight Club: 8,5/10

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
GumisYum1029 last seen on Dec. 28, 2019

#Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.