What are you currently watching/bingeing?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
"Uncle Buck" is currently the movie on my TV.

I'm bingeing Arrested Development. When I take a break from that, I always watch The Office. (Went through every episode 4 times last year alone.)

I'll watch the newest episode of Homeland tonight. (though I didn't care for last season, I'm trudging forward.)

What is everyone else watching?

Tracia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well with my 2 boys (6 and 2) out on "spring break" we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Paw Patrol every day.... Lol

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
MOD APK - Terrarium TV New Movies+Premium Network TV Shows Mod v1.9.2
Check out this so much better then netflix and its free. use it with an app like Allcast and you can stream it to your TV,Roku etc.. You name it and its on here. My girls love it. Its got all the seasons of the shows they love. (Wiggles, Paw Patrol etc.. )
Post automatically merged:

Tracia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Kingpin300 I will have to try that! Thank you!

@Marbin yeah even though sometimes it gets repetitive, I love it! I'm not looking forward to the teen years! My kids have attitudes already haha

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I highly recommend Channel Zero on scyfy channel ,the three seasons are separate stories.if you like science fiction,horror and David Lynch you will Iike this series.

Last edited:

Malec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am literally binge watching 'Ghost Whisperer' and now at season 4.

I can't believe they stopped the show at Season 5.. I mean... I need moreeeeee!!!

Anyways, other than 'Ghost Whisperer', I am watching 'Shadowhunters' & 'Riverdale' on Netflix ..

I've completed 'Stranger Things' both seasons and I can't wait for the next one!

Trippi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've just started Supernatural on Netflix, and they also recently released season 3 of Better Call Saul too, so I'm plenty occupied haha

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
All i watch is vikings since i like brutal murdering pillaging looting what else ah nvm

PurpleGurple15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Jane the Virgin, Riverdale and the new season of A Series of Unfortunate Events!

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
Just finished binging Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia. I was actually kind of shocked at how much my husband and I enjoyed it! Now, in my alone time, I'm catching up on Arrested Development and Riverdale.

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Currently im on History Channel

First - Pawn Stars
Next - Counting Cars
Next - Treasure of Oak Island - almost Destroyed a whole island with permission for the longest time just to look for a treasure the size of a cuff link. Hehehe!