What are you currently watching/bingeing?

Eul

Apprentice Lv. 2
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Asus rog phone and Android 8.0
Country
Norway
Friday's with PewDiePie + LWIAY with PewDiePie + Pewsnews + PewDiePie YouTube channel & Vikings history channel.

A

Ad Manager

Bardason

Novice Lv. 1
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
United Kingdom
What we do in the shadows. Based on the film of the same name, funniest show I've seen in a long time.

Ultra47

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Canada
I've been binging old Simpsons episodes. I've watched the first 5 seasons over the past few weeks, such a great show.
Post automatically merged:

I've started rewatching South Park and boy did I forget how much I used to love this show! I also already binge watched every Better Call Saul episode available, but there aren't a lot of episodes out yet unfortunately ☹
South Park is great, old episodes are such a time capsule of the era it was made. Good stuff.

UnitChiyo

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Huawei Honor 6X - Android 7.0
Country
United States of America
Due to having cable and the gift of DVR, I have many episodes of TruTV's World's Dumbest, Oxygen's "Snapped", Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Investigation Discovery's "Deadly Women", and The Twilight Zone (original 60s series). That's just a few I'm watching so far. I'm also happy that Monty Python's Flying Circus is on Netflix.

DougnutknowU

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
I rewatching some underrated animes such as (Code Geass, SAO, Koyote Ragtime Show, SamuraiX, Soul Eater).

Alexx992

Karma is your best friend
eBook Releaser
EXP
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Device
Moto g5
Country
United Kingdom
just finished Peaky blinders I will vouch !

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.