What are you currently watching/bingeing?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I can't say that I am bingeing because Disney is killing me with treating it like a network show. I am really into The Mandalorian. And the Jeff Goldbloom documentary on Disney+. It makes me crack up.

badbouyincarnate

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am so broke , I just watch people outside until they start burning and I don't stop starring until they turn to ash

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I can't say that I am bingeing because Disney is killing me with treating it like a network show. I am really into The Mandalorian. And the Jeff Goldbloom documentary on Disney+. It makes me crack up.
I've heard mixed reviews on The Mandalorian, but I'll def. check out Goldbloom. He is one quirky cat.😄

Last edited:

Moondancer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Currently I'm watching the Mandalorian
Here is my brief review

Mandalorian is the Cosmimimic western
I love it.
Just as good old days

(I'm not that Star Wars fan to be precise)

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Here is my brief review

I love it.
Just as good old days

I waited for 3 ....binged. I'll continue. I am a fan, but not the guys who speak "cannon". I'll also continue.

LeIsaac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just recently started re-watching Inazuma Eleven for some reason, it only fuels my "I want to take my DS and start playing Inazuma Eleven" tho.

Alibata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Watchmen, dark materials, mandolorian, rick and morty, demon slayer, hunter x hunter, my hero academia season 4.
Post automatically merged:

Here is my brief review

I love it.
Just as good old days

For me it’s both cowboy western and samurai film derived. Which makes sense since both the cowboy genre and Star Wars borrowed heavily from akira Kurosawa samurai movies.

I think it bears a large resemblance to lone wolf and cub aka baby cart assasin. For Disney plus’s first series I think they’re knocking it out of the park so far.

Indianagirl81

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm boring. I'm binging The Office before it leaves Netflix. Binging it for the...10th time maybe? Otherwise, it's true crime shows or Gilmore Girls. Lol

Nimue

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm Binge-Watching atm Carnival Row ❤

rohand30

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The family man on Prime... You'll love it 😎

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
The only show that I'm up to date with is Supernatural. The 15th (last) season is currently airing. I'm gonna miss it when it's over. I've been a fan for years. I'm also catching up on The Flash. When I have some more time, I'm planning on catching up on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Castle Rock and Dark.
I used to be up-to-date with Supernatural, but school got in the way, and I'm still catching up! How do you like the final season so far? I'm trying to catch up on The Flash and Legends, too. Have you seen Crisis on Infinite Earths yet?

xiaomiyu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I used to be up-to-date with Supernatural, but school got in the way, and I'm still catching up! How do you like the final season so far? I'm trying to catch up on The Flash and Legends, too. Have you seen Crisis on Infinite Earths yet?
There are so many different things that I want/need to take care of that I fell super behind on all of those shows. I like what I've seen so far of the final season of Supernatural. It's nice to see some of the characters from the past seasons again. A new season of Legends is already out and I'm still on the first half of the previous one. With The Flash, I got stuck right before the crossover because I need to catch up with Legends first. I'm a mess, really.
Sorry for my English. My brain's not working properly right now.

whambamtheodre

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just watched Amazon "Falling for a Killer" on Ted Bundy. I thought it was a really good documentary on ted & even showed his brother for the first time!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
There are so many different things that I want/need to take care of that I fell super behind on all of those shows. I like what I've seen so far of the final season of Supernatural. It's nice to see some of the characters from the past seasons again. A new season of Legends is already out and I'm still on the first half of the previous one. With The Flash, I got stuck right before the crossover because I need to catch up with Legends first. I'm a mess, really.
Sorry for my English. My brain's not working properly right now.
That's good to know! I mean, I had high hopes that the last season of Supernatural would be great, but I was also afraid that they'd run out of stories after being on air for so long. But, it's good to know that it's still going strong after all these years.

Morava

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
On my way to rewatch Bojack Horseman again, so the few last episodes can crush me at the most emotional.
Its definitely a series i reccomend. Its.. Hard to watch somehow. Especially if you are not in a great place mentally.
The writing is just that real.

Oh, also just finished rewatching Kipo And The Age Of Wonderbeasts... For the third time this month.
What can i say? The animation style, the music, the characters... That all creates an experience.
And singing flannel-wearing lumber cats are also amazing.
Definitely try to stick around atleast to episode 6. When the show gets emotional, it tugs at your heartstrings hard.

Eredin1998

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone!
Currently I am binge watching Riverdale and afterwards I plan on watching Vikings!

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
rewatching Breaking Bad followed by Better Call Saul again! Fab double billing.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone!
Currently I am binge watching Riverdale and afterwards I plan on watching Vikings!
How's Riverdale nowadays? I used to watch it pretty regularly, but I fell off the wagon during the second or third season. Does it get better?

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I watched an episode of Modern Family in the final season last night in which Stephen Merchant was one of the main characters, he was hilarious as a concierge
:D
How are you liking their final season so far? I kinda fell off the wagon with this show back in season 2 or 3, and I'm a little surprised that it's been on for so long! I wouldn't mind binge watching it, though, if it's worth the revisit!