What are you currently watching/bingeing?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Merlin. Goddamn I loved this show so much. I kept rewatching it again and again since the relationship between the prince and his servant are so hilarious and sweet at the same time. True bromance right there.

Also, The Good Wife. A mother of two who came back after 13years or so to work in a law firm. There you'll see her struggles in her work/life. Pretty much a strong woman trope kinda show.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm currently catching up on Weeds XD I completely missed the final season.

ellie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've started rewatching South Park and boy did I forget how much I used to love this show! I also already binge watched every Better Call Saul episode available, but there aren't a lot of episodes out yet unfortunately :(

Prezzix

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Brooklynn Nine Nine! Before this I binged Doctor Who up until the latest season... After Brooklyn Nine Nine I am going to watch either Jane the Virgin or Iron Fist S2.

Belinda333

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mostly everything I watch is on Netflix. Sabrina,Riverdale,Black Mirror. I am going to start watching You,it has been highly recommended.

Last edited:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lol I'm not sure if y'all into korean dramas or not...but I'm watching one atm, it's called 'your house helper' and well I've no idea why I'm watching it since it doesn't have a great story or anything, but the number of episodes are no more than 10? So I can watch it in my spare time!
Post automatically merged:

Omg I really wanna watch b99! Is it good? Do u recommend it?
Brooklynn Nine Nine! Before this I binged Doctor Who up until the latest season... After Brooklyn Nine Nine I am going to watch either Jane the Virgin or Iron Fist S2.

Just started Shameless, and I'm already through season one. Thank you insomnia! (Very good show btw!)
Oh goodness I love that show! But I don't exactly remember which season I was watching since I'm not watching it anymore..and well I really wanna find out and keep going on 😂

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Lol I'm not sure if y'all into korean dramas or not...but I'm watching one atm, it's called 'your house helper' and well I've no idea why I'm watching it since it doesn't have a great story or anything, but the number of episodes are no more than 10? So I can watch it in my spare time!

Omg I really wanna watch b99! Is it good? Do u recommend it?

Oh goodness I love that show! But I don't exactly remember which season I was watching since I'm not watching it anymore..and well I really wanna find out and keep going on 😂

Lie to Me, (The Korean one, not the American one) is AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS. One minute I was laughing, the other, I was upset, and then the other I was thinking "Why am I watching this show instead of getting stuff done like I am supposed to be... oh well... next episode". I watched them all almost back to back.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh it must be an old one! Is it worth the watch? Does it have a solid story?
Lie to Me, (The Korean one, not the American one) is AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS. One minute I was laughing, the other, I was upset, and then the other I was thinking "Why am I watching this show instead of getting stuff done like I am supposed to be... oh well... next episode". I watched them all almost back to back.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Oh it must be an old one! Is it worth the watch? Does it have a solid story?
It's awesome.
It's about a civil servant who never really dates. They are at a salon for a girl's day and her friend announces she is engaged, leaving the Main character to be the last one to get engaged. All of her friends keep teasing her about being married to her job and that she'll never find love so she panics and says she's already seeing someone but it's a secret. They say they don't believe her and ask who it is, and she points to a random picture in a magazine. (it just so happened to be a business magazine) She just so happens to point to one of the most eligible bachelors, a powerful businessman who doesn't date. Her friends tease her and say she's lying.

Meanwhile, the businessman is trying to make a really important merger, but the person he is working with only wants to work with a family man with wholesome values.

When she is leaving the salon, she gets attacked by bees. The businessman just happens to be walking by as she passes out. He takes her to the hospital and they decide to pretend to be in a relationship to fool her friends and the potential business partner.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's awesome.
It's about a civil servant who never really dates. They are at a salon for a girl's day and her friend announces she is engaged, leaving the Main character to be the last one to get engaged. All of her friends keep teasing her about being married to her job and that she'll never find love so she panics and says she's already seeing someone but it's a secret. They say they don't believe her and ask who it is, and she points to a random picture in a magazine. (it just so happened to be a business magazine) She just so happens to point to one of the most eligible bachelors, a powerful businessman who doesn't date. Her friends tease her and say she's lying.

Meanwhile, the businessman is trying to make a really important merger, but the person he is working with only wants to work with a family man with wholesome values.

When she is leaving the salon, she gets attacked by bees. The businessman just happens to be walking by as she passes out. He takes her to the hospital and they decide to pretend to be in a relationship to fool her friends and the potential business partner.
A Korean love storrrry I see! Thanks for explaining chu I'll watch it as soon as I've the time.
And I really recommend kill me heal me if you're interested in korean dramas!

Jan10863738

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Mentalist, but I'm alternating with The Closer and HunterXHunter. heheehe

I loved the first two seasons of Z Nation, but for some reason didn't continue watching. I wonder if it's worth coming back.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Right now its The chilling adventures of sabrina , and Im catching up on Big mouth season 2 so I can be on track with season 3 of big mouth .. I also have some Indian series too , Tantra and Vish ya amrit

mockinjae

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh My Queen :love:...your words are very comforting. Your consideration is the biggest reward I could have :cool:

Bacovabrat

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The newest shows Ive loved watchign so far this year is The Masked Singer, Manifest, and 9-1-1. Cant wait till the final season of Game of Thrones comes out :D

pogia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am bingeing The Office and just began season 4. I love this show. It was impactful and it touched me so hard.
That's what she said.:dinodance:

WanderingNinja

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm currently watching Gotham on Netflix. I'm looking forward to watching Game of Thrones season 8 episode 3.

Eul

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Friday's with PewDiePie + LWIAY with PewDiePie + Pewsnews + PewDiePie YouTube channel & Vikings history channel.