What are you currently watching/bingeing?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ultra47

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've been binging old Simpsons episodes. I've watched the first 5 seasons over the past few weeks, such a great show.
Post automatically merged:

I've started rewatching South Park and boy did I forget how much I used to love this show! I also already binge watched every Better Call Saul episode available, but there aren't a lot of episodes out yet unfortunately ☹
South Park is great, old episodes are such a time capsule of the era it was made. Good stuff.

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Due to having cable and the gift of DVR, I have many episodes of TruTV's World's Dumbest, Oxygen's "Snapped", Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Investigation Discovery's "Deadly Women", and The Twilight Zone (original 60s series). That's just a few I'm watching so far. I'm also happy that Monty Python's Flying Circus is on Netflix.

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Uhm let's see... Recently I've been re-watching Kuroko's basket, Gintama, Sakamoto desu ga ? and Ao haru ride. :giggle:

Annajam

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi I just have freeview so all I really watch is the horror channel. The film I'm watching at the moment is the conjuring and I love it.

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
currently not really watching anything - usually i don't watch shows due to the lack of time. however i'm pretty sure that the new season of Mr Robot is out, so i definitely need to see it! 👀
other than that, i did watch Game of Thrones, Vikings and Black Sails. oh, and then there's Steven Universe. somehow i just adore that cartoon.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
just started s2 of dragula (boulet brothers) on netflix. liking it so far.

totally binged all of demonslayer kimetsu no yaiba a few weekends ago.

realjokersmaker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Right now I'm bingeing the hell out of my hero academia. The fourth season is already releasing and I'm still on season 1 lol. I got some time on my hands recently to watch some shows so hopefully by these next two weeks I'll be caught up.

xiaomiyu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The only show that I'm up to date with is Supernatural. The 15th (last) season is currently airing. I'm gonna miss it when it's over. I've been a fan for years. I'm also catching up on The Flash. When I have some more time, I'm planning on catching up on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Castle Rock and Dark. I have a bunch of other shows that I've started a long time ago and haven't finished yet (Twin Peaks, The X Files, Westworld, The Punisher, Channel Zero)

wristycargo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Watching Mr Robot's last season right now - hopefully Sam Esmail has a great ending for an incredible series

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I don't have time to binge. I am watching The Watchmen and another show that is contentious based on a comic book series not at all different than the show as they are released. I was watching Silicon Valley. Just don't have the time.

Wille6113

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm currently binging multiple shows on HBO Nordic. The shows I'm binging are Westworld (Futuristic-ish western series, were android life-like dolls are used to create a realistic western game), the Walking Dead, and Taboo.

Supersport396

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Impractical Jokers,Re-run of course. Everything is Re-runs on Cable TV.

insonniac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
at the moment im binge-watching black butler. im pretty late with it but i really reccomend it