What are your favourite music genres and favourite artists/bands from that genre?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,119 happy users since 2014.
Register

ss01

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yo! I'm intrested to know what people of Sbenny listen to. :)

My favourite genre is metal. I don't really have an exact metal subgenre that I listen to more than others, but some of my favourite bands are Sabaton, Rammstein, Metsatöll, Deathstars, Wednesday 13, Slipknot, Lindemann, Dream Theater and honestly quite a few more. I also listen to hip-hop as I'm a bboy, but I don't really have favourite artists from that genre just some songs I like listening to more. I listen to Daft Punk, Deadmau5, S3RL, Vennaskond, Skrillex, Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, Tommy Cash, Die Antwoord as well, but not nearly enough to be on my favourites list.

I wasn't expecting to count out so many artists, but it's quite difficult to narrow down one's favourite music haha

Jayz3363

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I listen to a little bit of everything from rap music to country music, I like alot of old rock n roll like zeppelin floyd stones etc. Also like older alternative stuff like that.
Post automatically merged:

My favorite rapper is m&m

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
overall my favorite genre is alternative rock/punk rock/pop punk but i will listen to pretty much everything if the beat is catchy enough. some of my favorite bands are fall out boy, panic! at the disco, all time low, my chemical romance, siam shade, rookiez is punk'd, and malice mizer.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
overall my favorite genre is alternative rock/punk rock/pop punk but i will listen to pretty much everything if the beat is catchy enough. some of my favorite bands are fall out boy, panic! at the disco, all time low, my chemical romance, siam shade, rookiez is punk'd, and malice mizer.
eeeyyy, you have good taste my dude. My faves are P!ATD and MCR too 😁

add Mayday Parade and The All-American Rejects in the list too.

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Waaah, once upon a time I also loved MCR and FOB! And Blink-182, Greenday, and a few bit more...

But I'm into Metal genre now... I like Slipknot, Mudvayne, Megadeth, Avenged Sevenfold, Sabaton, Bullet for my Valentine.. (Forgot the others now)

Right now my most favorite is - Nightwish and Wintersun...

Can't say what's my favorite song of NW since they're all beautiful to me... Time and Land of Snow and Sorrow is my favorite songs of Wintersun...

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you Axel , it is really a wonderful thing to listen to different band from a different place with different culture . It's like you are there filling up your soul with their music and realizing ah music really is the language of all men :D

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's hard for me to pick, too, since I listen to a lot of people I like, but whenever I get asked about my favorite bands, I always mention these four: Fall Out Boy (US), Spongecola (Philippines), Tokio Hotel (Germany), and One OK Rock (Japan).

I had been a fan of Linkin Park for years, but have never seen them live. When one of my friends found out that Linkin Park and One OK Rock were going on tour together, I decided to was a good time to finally see them. Unfortunately, Chester died the day or so before the concert so I never got to see them live 😭

Linkin Park ( Rest in Peace Mr. Bennington), Blink 182 , Paramore , Fall out Boys , My Chemical Romance , local band here from philippines Kamikazee/Ben&Ben
Ooh! I really like Kamikazee! I'll check out Ben & Ben, too! Are they on Spotify?

Ymir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love Slipknot's snuff.... I play it like everyday... Still can't get enough of that song

Idk about you guys...but I felt like we couldn't end this thread without mentioning Evanescence

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love Slipknot's snuff.... I play it like everyday... Still can't get enough of that song
Waah, I love it too!! It's very simple (lyrically) yet, packed with emotion, suppressed power, anguish and pain... But it's soothing overall, such a great song... Have you tried Stone Sour??

Keyoxys

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I enjoy most kinds of rock/metal/anythingwithguitars. I have a pletora of bands I like, but the ones that comes to mind cause I've been listening a lot lately are:
The Pretty Reckless; QOTSA; Volbeat; Flyleaf; Amaranthe; Powerwolf; Incubus; Lacuna Coil; Pearl Jam (and other grunge bands); A Perfect Circle; Live

TheImmortalHorse

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I mostly listen to heavy metal, power metal, the Soviet army choir and some of clamavi de profundis' songs, specifically the lotr related ones though their original songs are pretty great too

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I like Spongecola too ! KAMIKAZEE for me is the best yes jay's vocal kinda sucks but its all about the love performance and his charismatic gimmicks Yes Ms. Orange Ben & Ben have a spotify !

It's hard for me to pick, too, since I listen to a lot of people I like, but whenever I get asked about my favorite bands, I always mention these four: Fall Out Boy (US), Spongecola (Philippines), Tokio Hotel (Germany), and One OK Rock (Japan).

I had been a fan of Linkin Park for years, but have never seen them live. When one of my friends found out that Linkin Park and One OK Rock were going on tour together, I decided to was a good time to finally see them. Unfortunately, Chester died the day or so before the concert so I never got to see them live 😭

Ooh! I really like Kamikazee! I'll check out Ben & Ben, too! Are they on Spotify?
I like Spongecola too ! KAMIKAZEE for me is the best yes jay's vocal kinda sucks but its all about the love performance and his charismatic gimmicks Yes Ms. Orange Ben & Ben have a spotify !