What can I do.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,698 happy users since 2014.
Register

What can I do?

Rauulbv8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi. I have the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and its a great phone. So fast and so nice. The problem is i had it during 2 years ago and the warranty is out and the battery, while the time is going on, is decreasing the capacity.

Im looking for a device so fast, to play and to use it normally (facebook, youtube, music, camera...) but no so expensive like Iphone X or Samsung S9+.

I have seen the OnePlus 6 and I love it and I dont bought it before because i watched that the speakers didn't work well, but now with anupgrade of the OS, it sounds so good. But I can wait for the OnePlus 6t without problems (only canging the battery of my S7 Edge by 45eur.)

So, what can I do? Wait for the next OnePlus 6t (probably at November of this year aprox.) Buy the actual OnePlus 6? Or do you recommend me another phone better than this?

Thanks!

Laira

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
600$ seems unreasonable for a phone, given that even something for 300 can perform as well as high end models and the only time you'll see a difference is on a benchmark test. I'd stick to your Samsung if it's still in working condition.

Rauulbv8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
600$ seems unreasonable for a phone, given that even something for 300 can perform as well as high end models and the only time you'll see a difference is on a benchmark test. I'd stick to your Samsung if it's still in working condition.
Can you say me someone like it or powerfull and cheaper? Thx!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I've owned a OnePlus One for over 3 years, and it's still a bomb. If the One is that powerful, I can only imagine how EPIC would be your experience using the latest OnePlus One, so my advice is to go for the One Plus 6t!

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have the Samsung S7 and have the same problem with the battery