What did you want to be when you were a kid/younger?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My Answer:
For me I wanted to be a writer. As a kid I really enjoyed reading, so naturally, I picked up writing as a hobby, as well. Obviously, looking back now, I really wasn't that great of a writer. I had been looking at some of my old stories only to cringe at how horrible the grammar had been. As I grew older I also realised that, while being a writer would be a dream come true, it probably wouldn't be too great of a profession for me as I literally COULD NOT finish a full story as I never really liked to do any research before I dove into writing. I'd mostly write on whim or whenever I had a good enough idea that I knew I could turn into a short story.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
When I was very very young:- Superhero
When I was very young:- Gamer
When I was young:- Doctor
Now, when my 18 is just around the corner:- Engineer

Jwye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
When I was very very young:- Superhero
When I was very young:- Gamer
When I was young:- Doctor
Now, when my 18 is just around the corner:- Engineer
Well I'm glad you have it all figured out now. I've got to say, gaming would be a nice profession. Too bad it's not very realistic...

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
From childhood to teenager I wanted to be a vet.
I enrolled on a college course however when it came to the gore part, I didn't have the stomach for it 🤢😅

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
When I was very young I wanted to be a programmer,when I was young I wanted to be young and still I want to be a programmer though I got a little bit side tracked and became a reverse engineer (modder) :D

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Archaeologist - Dinos are magnificent creatures.
damn, you like bug stuff, huh? mechas, planes, dinos, susano'o etc. etc.

me loves cars, i used to play NFS underground 2 when i was 4 year old, and my reaction time is way better than my family members

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
damn, you like bug stuff, huh? mechas, planes, dinos, susano'o etc. etc.

me loves cars, i used to play NFS underground 2 when i was 4 year old, and my reaction time is way better than my family members
I also love car, but only a few like VW Beetle. But I am not really into car, or racing game.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I also love car, but only a few like VW Beetle. But I am not really into car, or racing game.
i love japanese tuner cars, the nissan 180sx, the RX-7, the ae86, lancer-evos, sileightys

most favourite are the 180sx and the 370z

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
180 is my first love

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
At first, I wanted to be an archeologist (saw a program about them in school and loved what they did). Then I wanted to become an astronaut (until the space shuttle blew up). Then a doctor (which was side tracked when I got my first computer). So I am an IT professional. Started as an analyst, programmer, project manager etc...

EvaWillamss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I wanted to go to the moon or to mars and establish a completely new society there. But when I grew up, I realized that we still have many problems on earth that need to be fought.

Vin2105

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
When I was very young, I wanted to be an Archäologist and then an Engineer.