What Do Gamers Hate The Most?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,991 happy users since 2014.
Register

What Do You Hate/Dislike The Most?

• Total voters

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
What do you hate/dislike the most, that are related to gaming?
Gaming in general and not in a specific title/game.
I made the poll PRIVATE, NO ONE will see who voted what, not even me.
Also, Members can change their votes and can vote as many of the options/choices as they want.

Disclaimer!
This poll does not and will not reward SB Points.
This is not a contest, it's just a "fun" conversation.

If you want me to add more options/choices to the poll, please feel free to specify what you want me to add to the poll.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What about neglient developer? I have this love-hate relationship with a game i have been playing for two years (it's mmorpg btw). The community is nice, the game also good, and it's not p2w like not even a single micro transaction in the game. The only way to support the dev is by buying supporter perk that only provide cosmetic. Ah ok, so since few updates ago, dev starting to make game easier than it used to be. No i am not against that, but things became... Imbalance? ._. He added things no one asked for BUT he neglect suggestions from players. One or two wishes he fullfiled but there are tons good suggestion rotting for years already. Not to mention he doesn't interact with players directly.
Post automatically merged:

Welp what a long paraghraph xD

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hate all of them Lag/Toxic/P2W except the cheat i myself i was a cheater in hard games only but i don't cheat on online games i admit it i only cheat when needed to like i face a hard boss battle that i can't beat.

when it comes to my opinion judging games whether offline or online if i see these 3 (Rude community/Unresponsive Devs/Unenjoyable Gameplay) i considered the game as a toxic Game it was not worth of time downloading or playing.

i listed the games i find a very toxic and not worth playing.

Mobile Legends:Bang Bang
Arena of Valors
PUBG
Warspear Online

Mark A

Member for 6 years
What about neglient developer? I have this love-hate relationship with a game i have been playing for two years (it's mmorpg btw). The community is nice, the game also good, and it's not p2w like not even a single micro transaction in the game. The only way to support the dev is by buying supporter perk that only provide cosmetic. Ah ok, so since few updates ago, dev starting to make game easier than it used to be. No i am not against that, but things became... Imbalance? ._. He added things no one asked for BUT he neglect suggestions from players. One or two wishes he fullfiled but there are tons good suggestion rotting for years already. Not to mention he doesn't interact with players directly.
Post automatically merged:

Welp what a long paraghraph xD
Added to the poll. :)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm not a fan of the double combo of having you pay for options that help you progress and then still hitting you with tons of ads. It just looks hella greedy to me, and a little ungrateful. I don't mind paying to reward a developer, but I feel like that's too much. That's pretty much what drove me to use a mod for some games.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I'm not a fan of the double combo of having you pay for options that help you progress and then still hitting you with tons of ads. It just looks hella greedy to me, and a little ungrateful. I don't mind paying to reward a developer, but I feel like that's too much. That's pretty much what drove me to use a mod for some games.
I feel the same way.

Side note: I customized the poll so that each member can vote as many of the options they want. (Example: You can pick both the Ads and pay-wall options in the poll.)

yepa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think pubg mobile is toxic I played this game a lot and most people that I teamed up with is friendly, aside from that all games that are mentioned fits in the toxic category

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I don't think pubg mobile is toxic I played this game a lot and most people that I teamed up with is friendly, aside from that all games that are mentioned fits in the toxic category
Good day, this thread/poll is a question on the general gaming community and not specific game titles. :)

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Toxic people always ruin any games they're in. Even if game is great the toxicity of people will still ruin it in my opinion

Halcyon Storm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I think the community surrounding a game can occasionally make it very hard for me to enjoy a game to its full capacity. Disliking a game, or its developers, or the moral values of the story of whatever else is perfectly fine. I think video games are a perfect way to activate conversation between people who may disagree with someone. But there is no conversation to be had with an angry, relentless mob of people with torches and pitchforks, not only flaming the game, but sending death threats to the developers, and insulting you for having the audacity to enjoy such a game. It just makes your day worse, and nothing else. And that's disappointing to me, especially when there is most likely a very interesting conversation to be had, if everyone were willing to engage in it.

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hate stupid toxic teammates that had the audacity to put the blame on you. That's why most of the time I off my speaker/chat.

and also Youtubers who have dumb suggestions/opinions and because they are famous the devs listened to them. :rolleyes:

eva3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Pay wall / Pay-to-win / In-App Purchase

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
From what i really hate the most are.. TryHards xD

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hate....*I think I am meant to put in something here* Hmm...I hate games?

Mark A

Member for 6 years