What do you do if someone annoys you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,669 happy users since 2014.
Register

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Basically what the title says.

What do you do if someone annoys you, and I'm not talking about little quirks and stuff, I'm talking about people who go out of their way to annoy the living daylights out of you. How do you react?

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Depends on the person and the situation... I'm strict with the people at my workplace...
I tell my friends direct that they annoy me and people that I don't know: I annoy them or destroy them with my back-talking till they are speechless and leave me alone....
-> sometimes that doesn't work! There was a dude who I called "d*psh*t" in the front of a store and he followed me to ask me out. 😂🔫

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I usually ignore them since I don't really get into fights with people and I don't even have the time to argue so yeah. How about you?

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Leave me beeee TT ew ew ew

What's with that accent TT

And put what down- *grasps the knife*
I honestly don't know where that accent came from but now it's a thing o_O the world will have to deal with it!!

Heyheyhey, happy dance, alright? No violence!!

Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!!!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I honestly don't know where that accent came from but now it's a thing o_O the world will have to deal with it!!

Heyheyhey, happy dance, alright? No violence!!

Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax!!!
Oh no.... I'm not gonna deal with that thing...you sound like from the mc from SOH...not sure if you've read it or not...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No violence but no coming out either...
FROM UNDER THE BED I MEAN UGHHH

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Oh no.... I'm not gonna deal with that thing...you sound like from the mc from SOH...not sure if you've read it or not...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No violence but no coming out either...
FROM UNDER THE BED I MEAN UGHHH
I have no idea what or who that is but i'm sure they are awesome like me :D....probably.

Fiiiiine D:> dance from under there! i don't care! Hmph!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have no idea what or who that is but i'm sure they are awesome like me :D....probably.

Fiiiiine D:> dance from under there! i don't care! Hmph!
You haven't read Samurai of Hyuga have you?
Gimme some of that confidence I need it!
*Sniffles from under the bed*