What do you do if someone annoys you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,631 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did you agree tho? 😂
Post automatically merged:

I tend to ignore them but then there are the ones that just breathe and you're like 😒 which I then I still ignore until they physically do something to me
Post automatically merged:

My solution for everything lolll
I know right...some people are just...so annoying idk why...but well I still don't wanna break their heart as long as they don't do something intentional to annoy me 😅

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know right...some people are just...so annoying idk why...but well I still don't wanna break their heart as long as they don't do something intentional to annoy me 😅
Yeah, I don't remember where I read this but it goes something like "If that person can't change something about them in the next 5 minutes then just let it go". So that's basically what I'm living by right now

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well... considering that most of the time people that annoy me are usually the one that just talk and talk and talk..... Tune them off?
...those kinda people who talk and talk and taaalk and poke your arm or just touch you while talking...what do you do with them? -_-

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
...those kinda people who talk and talk and taaalk and poke your arm or just touch you while talking...what do you do with them? -_-
Depends on my mood in this situation, if I'm in sleepy mode (which usually in school) i just cover my face with a book or my arm and then shoo them, if I'm in the usual mode, I'll try to be polite and just, short of, grunt and 'yes' along while finding the way to end the conversation as quick as I can. Now If I'm in a particularly bad mood.... Well, sometimes i just flip them the bird.....but, with my ring finger not my middle, and just look like i have tempted to strangled someone..... usually they can see I'm in annoyed mood, something something resting B-face

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Depends on my mood in this situation, if I'm in sleepy mode (which usually in school) i just cover my face with a book or my arm and then shoo them, if I'm in the usual mode, I'll try to be polite and just, short of, grunt and 'yes' along while finding the way to end the conversation as quick as I can. Now If I'm in a particularly bad mood.... Well, sometimes i just flip them the bird.....but, with my ring finger not my middle, and just look like i have tempted to strangled someone..... usually they can see I'm in annoyed mood, something something resting B-face
Well there's this friend of mine...who can't understand your annoyance even if you tell them you're annoyed straight on...and they'll still keep talking even after you cover your face or sth like that 😣

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well there's this friend of mine...who can't understand your annoyance even if you tell them you're annoyed straight on...and they'll still keep talking even after you cover your face or sth like that 😣
Oh yeah, i have this kind of friend too, although, he usually annoy the girls in my classroom, he fetched himself as some kind of Casanova you see? And also as the class clown, so yeah, not a particularly good combination if you want some peace

Corkythedorky

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmmm, people who usually annoys me are only people that I know because I generally come off as unapproachable by strangers so I just tell them straight on the face to either shut up or get to the point. If they are strangers, I dont care about it at all. Just ignore it and move on.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh yeah, i have this kind of friend too, although, he usually annoy the girls in my classroom, he fetched himself as some kind of Casanova you see? And also as the class clown, so yeah, not a particularly good combination if you want some peace
Omg 😂 tell me the truth...how close are the two of you?

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Did you agree tho?
No-No! I mean I was just walking with my dog there and he begann to say all kind of stupid stuff about us. That he cannot walk in germany because there are dogs everywhere and they coming too close and that my Fatso 'stole' his land and I dunno. So after listening to him I just told him what I think and there may or may not be many insults spoken...
He was speechless and I left.
I was walking for 10 min and took all sort of short cut and stuff and then I heard him screaming 'wait' & the first thing I tought when I saw him running toward us was 'oh sh*t'.... and then he apologized and asked me out... a few times. I said no - what a weirdo.

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
T
No-No! I mean I was just walking with my dog there and he begann to say all kind of stupid stuff about us. That he cannot walk in germany because there are dogs everywhere and they coming too close and that my Fatso 'stole' his land and I dunno. So after listening to him I just told him what I think and there may or may not be many insults spoken...
He was speechless and I left.
I was walking for 10 min and took all sort of short cut and stuff and then I heard him screaming 'wait' & the first thing I tought when I saw him running toward us was 'oh sh*t'.... and then he apologized and asked me out... a few times. I said no - what a weirdo.
I don't know if that's just a typical case of a guy not knowing what to say to a girl they fancy or what but really though, it makes for a comical "How I Met Your Mother" kind of story lol

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I don't know if that's just a typical case of a guy not knowing what to say to a girl they fancy or what but really though, it makes for a comical "How I Met Your Mother" kind of story lol
😂 I had worse than him. And no I wouldn't say that he was trying to fancy me from the beginning ....or maybe he was ... I mean he seemed to be into my insulting... now I feel like I misunderstood the poor guy😂