What do you do if someone annoys you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
my usual method is to ignore people who annoy me in person because i am not good at confrontations in real life. however, online (in the proper spaces) i might go ahead and argue with people who annoy me since i can usually block them easily and never have to deal with them again :LOL:

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Best Sea Food restaurant in the city :D.....i'm never setting a foot in there D:> xDDD
... It really sounds like one 😂 ... Would you write less with me if my name was "C-🦀" because you would always think about sea food? xD

Ezra0518

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It depends on how they annoy you.. Ignoring them is a good option.. Don't take what they say or do personally and wear a bored face when they show up.. Because those nasty devils will take pleasure seeing your annoyed face which encourages them to continue.. But if you can't tolerate them anymore, then listen to what they have to say w/o saying anything and if they are done give them a thumbs up, tell them to keep up the good work then turn your back on them then walk away with one arm held high with the thumbs up..
Post automatically merged:

It depends on how they annoy you.. Ignoring them is a good option.. Don't take what they say or do personally and wear a bored face when they show up.. Because those nasty devils will take pleasure seeing your annoyed face which encourages them to continue.. But if you can't tolerate them anymore, then listen to what they have to say w/o saying anything and if they are done give them a thumbs up, tell them to keep up the good work then turn your back on them then walk away with one arm held high with the thumbs up..

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
vote them grrrrrrrrrrd

TikBoyong

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I pick my nose and stealthily flick it to them !