What do you think about our VIP membership?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
I think the VIP price is great and it is awesome. It's understandable that VIP payments help with costs to run to the forums too and also having some of the online games under VIP helps everyone in the sense that a limited number of people are using the mods thereby making it less blatant that there is a mod/hack for a game out there and it gives everyone a chance to use it for longer. (y) :)

Edit: I think it would be even better if VIP members aren't forced to leave a comment for any mods they download :) :headbang: (y)

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is the first forum, for which I've ever purchased VIP status, or donated money in any way, shape or form. Thus, I have no basis of comparison with which to properly judge this site's services and content. I will say that, having been VIP here for about 2 or 3 months, I am far from sorry that I purchased the access to the premium content; in fact, I regret only the fact that I selected the yearly package, rather than lifetime membership. It's easy to see that I'll be renewing it next year, for sure. Same as has been said here: really great customer service, that is on point and pleasant (even when I'm not being pleasant, myself), and my requests have been largely answered right away (within a few days for many requests). Yes, there are some particulars that guide the way that posts are to be created, but I actually prefer more idiosyncrasies like that, just cuz I personally tend to gravitate towards more complex, complicated and challenging things. I'm a happy camper, here at Sbenny.com!!
☺😄🤑😲😝😝😝😏🤖🤖:shockedroid::winkdroid::stareyedroid::stareyedroid:

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok well I was going to become a VIP member but I keep looking at the VIP area and honestly decided there wasn’t really any reason, not many games on there and only 1 that interested me so decided it wasn’t worth it for me. It’s a great idea for those who have the extra cash laying around and like the games that are there. I see many saying customer service is great and quick in VIP area so MAYBE it’s worth it just for that. I dunno maybe some day.

gullgirl1

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Some would say the people in the US can afford it but cost of living (for certain in California) is astronomical right now here, especially if you have a family. I am waiting for the monthly one to open but never could I get the yearly one. BUT I love this site so much. I didn't even know they had others like it.

Seekorain

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really do like the tierd vip Idea. It allows more access and doesn't completely discriminate against those on lesser incomes who want to join.
Post automatically merged:

I started to reply after reading only half of what you had posted. You make so many good suggestions. Releasing all mods first to vip and then at a later date to all the community sounds good as well. It would make vip more attractive but I still think in its current form it really alienates based on income. I completely understand the site needs monetization. Hopefully by giving more access options that will not be an issue.

Last edited:

Jaymeeebrooo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I understand that your price may be the cheapest out there, however I also think that your VIP mods like Harry Potter etc are second to none and that, if the price were just a wee bit lower (it's currently nearly $50 NZD for just one month for me) then I think more people would be attracted to paying for the VIP membership.

Overall, I think the premise is good but I think the price needs to be a wee bit cheaper. I would happily pay for one month just for Harry Potter if it weren't even just $10 NZD cheaper... I love the game have been trying to remember to log in as much as possible and participate in things as much as possible just to raise the 30k SB Points needed for the VIP mod :)

Regardless, this forum is absolutely amazing, I've never had a bad link and the one time a mod wasn't working for me, the creator messaged me to help me almost instantly and it worked. The downloads are straight forward and easy, the place is a gem! @Sbenny you're awesome, keep it up and Merry Christmas mate! :)

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
My two cents goes as follows:

The decision to have a monthly VIP subscription leaves myself feeling priced out. Realistically, for the content offered for VIP i don't think I would personally consider investing that amount for 30 days of benefits, but I am also not a mass downloader. I came to this site originally for Slot Mods, and found a beautiful site with lots of content. I just don't desire to play most of the content on this site. However, I do know that as time goes on and Sbenny grows the value of VIP will grow as well, so I can see the potential for it. As you said before, you are not concerned with getting VIP members, but I was always taught its better to have some money than no money. I'd rather have 25 people give 10 dollars than 10 people give 25 dollars. You would have more VIPs, more activity, more money for improvements and what not, and possibly more content as well. I don't know the full extent of what it takes to run this forum, but with the work that has been done, SBenny could become household.

My solutions:

Maybe offer sales for VIP during holidays (unless you already have then never mind). You could also consider lowering the price by a few dollars, or even giving VIP memberships to those who are regular contributors to content on this forum. I am all for the contests because that in itself generates posts, so that is already a great idea. But any way you slice it, there is potential for VIP to be something great if the community gets behind it and sees the value as worthwhile.

But outside of VIP, the content and community of this forum is very well done. I applaud all of those who work behind the scenes improving and creating content for this site. Big ups!

Thank you

Loggar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I Fully support VIP. The problem is the currency. For instance I would like to be vip, but a dollar or a euro is out of my reach. Basically the month fee is like a 10% of my sallary. Is it impossible to make that more equalitary in some form?

Min Salary BR$937

Euro 1 vs 4,19 BR$

Euro.jpg

Last edited:

Pood

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The VIP membership is a great idea. But I am kicking myself for not taking up the deal last year when you had the special deal going! The price now compared to then is a big difference :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We'll probably introduce weekly VIP soon, in the hope it helps those who can't afford monthly vip.

Pood

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Do you think you would ever do a special like you had last year? If it was that price again just for a few days I would jump at the chance! I'm still kicking myself for not getti g it after seeing the new prices!

Sinvalentines

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven't purchased VIP as of yet but going based on the reviews I may have to look into buying VIP status

jnp06

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Vous etes vraiment super, je vous apprécie énormément. Bravo a toute l’équipe

PntyPllr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think this is one of the best sites that I've ever seen put together and I've been on a couple of them. The way you and your team have just endless games of major variety and all aspect stages and cultures that it's amazing for real! The down part is is it's a little hard to navigate around and figure out what's, what but once you figure it out it's really cool. Although it took me a minute to figure things out once I did I stumbled across a diamond in the rough! The prices are great on the memberships considering what you get in return and I'm very pleased with that. I love the accesses that I do get within SBENNY.COM and I love that you can just ask for help and people are willing to do it and to help everybody get the best gaming experience that they should have, like all games should be enjoyed!! Like I said A+++
Keep up the great work everyone and most of all (GET YOUR GAME ON)

ZeeshanC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's cool but in our country it is way big money to afford vip membership for me.

jnp06

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
J'aimerais faire partie du VIP! le problème est difficile pour moi financièrement. Cependant, je trouve votre site formidable et exceptionnel, je me connecte tous les jours. Félicitations à tous.: Inlovedroid:😙👍💪🤜⚡🌈☀🏆💎💝🔝🔝🔝

Last edited: