What do you think?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,784 happy users since 2014.
Register

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having a crisis, I still have feeling for my ex and may be developing feelings for someone new. Also me and my ex are still really good friends and it was a mutual break up because we both thought er were better as friends and I still kinda do think that, but they also still have the feels for me. Idk what to do!! Advice?
Ps. I have no idea if the person I'm beginning to develop possible feelings for even has those sort of feelings for me.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
Personally, a break up is always hard. After 4 years I had a terrible break up with my ex but after almost 3 years - we are still friends and nothing is gonna change that. Not saying that it always works but it's great when it does.
I would say that you let time decide. You are just out of one relationship - means you might project feelings that you could not live out in your last relationship with another person. Give yourself time to recover.

Also, I learned to cherish the feeling of being in love and prefer the happiness of the one I like over my own. So I don't think about stuff like "What if I fell in love but he doesn't like me?" Love is beautiful, enjoy the feelings and the learning - don't ruin that.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone saw this? I was so serious and cool!!

KittyLina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks, that's what I needed to hear. And I yeah, I don't know I wouldn't me and my ex were in love, I know for a fact we both cherish our friendship more than anything and I don't think we'd get back together, cause of that. Again thanks this makes me feel a little better.

*I wouldn't say

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Thanks, that's what I needed to hear. And I yeah, I don't know I wouldn't me and my ex were in love, I know for a fact we both cherish our friendship more than anything and I don't think we'd get back together, cause of that. Again thanks this makes me feel a little better.

*I wouldn't say
I had a difficult time with my ex too after everything.
We had 2 month of nearly no talking - then we started with small-talk. We both still wanted to stay friends, same as in the relationship - we were friends and a couple, how it should be.
And now we are back to really good friends again. Wounds take time but it'll be worth it - and don't rush into things. 😊

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
A break up is hard my first boyfriend broke up with me when i was 17 it was sad and hard but i got over it

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Don't use a nail to remove another one! :p go for whoever you want but it's like highlander: There can only be one!
.................unless you are into poligamy and that kind of thing! :ROFLMAO: me no judge!

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Don't use a nail to remove another one! :p go for whoever you want but it's like highlander: There can only be one!
.................unless you are into poligamy and that kind of thing! :ROFLMAO: me no judge!
Don't give her ideas like that, Coffee! You gotta be a good boy!
Also the thing about the Nails sounds like somthing straight outta saw, buddy 😂