✅ Solved What happened to Usersdownloads?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,620 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
I having downloading issue with sbuploads every time i tried to download modded application it will instantly failed without progress is this some kind of glitch or bug cause it's so annoying i can't download anything now my internet stable in enough to download files but what happened or it is my browsers fault i've been using the latest version of UC browser and Google chrome i'd tried others like opera and firefox seems not working need some help in here?.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try Downloading after creating an account, if it still doesn't work then ask the Uploader to provide another download link from a different file hosting site

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Try Downloading after creating an account, if it still doesn't work then ask the Uploader to provide another download link from a different file hosting site
it doesn't work i tried several methods like clearing cache, restarting my modem changing my ip address changing browser creating account and log in doenst work maybe that site is blocked in my country i just can't download anything from @Sbenny make usersdownloads back its more stable than sbuploads.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
it doesn't work i tried several methods like clearing cache, restarting my modem changing my ip address changing browser creating account and log in doenst work maybe that site is blocked in my country i just can't download anything from @Sbenny make usersdownloads back its more stable than sbuploads.
Well I am no sbenny staff so can't bring anything back. I am myself currently facing issues with old usersdownload.com where I can't upload anything, which I could earlier. It seems that sbenny staff are soon gonna dump usersdownload completely and that is for sure. It would be better for you to find problem in your side with sbupload and resolve it because other sbenny users aren't facing issues with sbupload so it will be the new upload site for sbenny. I think in your case it may be a country problem so use a free VPN and change country then try again to download. There are many free VPNs available here in sbenny for android and for PC you can use Opera browser which has inbuilt free VPN. You can also try changing your internet source like mobile data connection from another SIM or a different Wifi. Try both methods I suggested, maybe they would work for you.

Last edited:

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Well I am no sbenny staff so can't bring anything back. I am myself currently facing issues with old usersdownload.com where I can't upload anything, which I could earlier. It seems that sbenny staff are soon gonna dump usersdownload completely and that is for sure. It would be better for you to find problem in your side with sbupload and resolve it because other sbenny users aren't facing issues with sbupload so it will be the new upload site for sbenny. I think in your case it may be a country problem so use a free VPN and change country then try again to download. There are many free VPNs available here in sbenny for android and for PC you can use Opera browser which has inbuilt free VPN. You can also try changing your internet source like mobile data connection from another SIM or a different Wifi. Try both methods I suggested, maybe they would work for you.
the vpn actually work thanks for the advice bless you👍👍

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.