What (Hosted games) games for next year you guys want to play most?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,933 happy users since 2014.
Register

Holyhunter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Next year is going to be a great year for Hosted games, so i want to know With games you all think will be The best.

I personally am looking foward to (if release is in 2020 like i think it is)
Fallen hero 2, The demo is crazy good and the choices you can make are so numerous.

After that come zombie exodus safe heaven part 3 that is confimed to come out 2020 with even more choices than before.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
I'm surprised a lot of you here are waiting for Wayhaven Chronicles 2. What is causing this hype for its release?

I know Samurai of Hyuga 4 has just been released this year, but I'm hoping for a miracle that part 5 would be out sometime next year 😁

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Definitely agree with some of the upcoming games here! ;D Now what must I do to deal with my patience till the release date.... :,)

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
So hyped for Fallen Hero:Retribution 😊😊

I can't help but read through the WIP posted in the COG forum, and it's sooo good.
Same, playing the WIP feels like I'm also playing it modded since the author gave us free reign over the characteristics of our MC. And, I'm also excited for the part where our secret identity gets revealed to Ortega. I'm anticipating for how the author will make Ortega react and what our choices will be for that situation 😊

naveenvarada

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am waiting for
1.Samurai of Hyuga 5
2.Sordwin sequel(City of Lux)
3.A sequel to Life of Mercenary.😊😊

notjustmonika

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am waiting for
1.Samurai of Hyuga 5
2.Sordwin sequel(City of Lux)
3.A sequel to Life of Mercenary.😊😊
I never really did get to finish reading Sordwin, I got all confused in the middle of story so I just kinda lost interest over it. Hopefully, this time when I reread it, my brain will be able to catch up and understand the game more. Nonetheless, the game in general was pretty good.

naveenvarada

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I never really did get to finish reading Sordwin, I got all confused in the middle of story so I just kinda lost interest over it. Hopefully, this time when I reread it, my brain will be able to catch up and understand the game more. Nonetheless, the game in general was pretty good.
Have u played Evertree Inn(the prequel)?I played it after I played Sordwin.