What is one childhood game that you wish was remade?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,973 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zembu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know if you guys know the game and not know if it realy need a remake but Captain Claw bring me old good memories, maybe not needs a gameplay remake, is the classical plataform bidimentional game, but idk, some new graphics don't harm anyone.

zerocords

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would love to play a Daggerfall and Morrowind remake. This one it's not of my childhood but they were a series that I enjoy and think they deserve a remake and those are Harry Potter games, especially the first 3 for Playstation one and PS2

Last edited:

Patman1980

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Faldon my first mmorpg, used to host it and cheated after a while

Robert01bail

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
WING commander, loved those games specialy the 3 onwards. God dream come true with ginger lynn in the game lol

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Battle toads they must remake both of it the 1 and 2 becuz it was too damn hard.

realjokersmaker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I would love to see The Warriors from Rockstar be remastered someday. I used to play that game hours and hours everyday. It was just so much fun even though it was a single player game that can be played with someone else if you choose to. The memories I have with that game can almost rival my love for halo 3.

wclossey89

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
DIablo II. I know its been remade before, but the PVP and trading runewords all need a overal of rework. PvP in D2 was the best. I Still play!

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.
This game had its flaws(which means I wouldn't recommend to play it) but customization, concepts, story, and the choices...it certainly had promising charms.
So much that I was prevented from swooning over the story structure of Undertale that came like, 12 years later. 😂

aceyepp

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Monkey Island ... i want to play Monkey Island again
Larry Laffer ..... is he looking for love, or did he die in the meanwhile ? He must be gray like ash

1DegreeSeparation

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I guess it's not that old, but Pokemon Emerald. I was rather annoyed that they remade Ruby and Sapphire but not Emerald itself, which meant I completely didn't touch the remakes.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Resident evil 2, it's already been remake, hmm resident evil 3 also has been remake by capcom recently. Well i'm not sure what else.