This is a place for everyone who loves to read to meet and discuss books :D

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What is the best app for reading ebooks?

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried to search for some apps in the Google but those doesn't have what I need.i was looking for an ebook reader App with features such as nightmode and eye protection. Since I planning to read a lot of ebooks I need that kind of application. Can you guys suggest some.

Thanks for reading my thread.

YellowBadger

The Doctor
Member for 6 years
I really like Aldiko. It has nightmode, although I don't know what kind of eye protection you are looking for, but as far as I know, any app that filters blue will do and you can use it outside the reading app

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I really like Aldiko. It has nightmode, although I don't know what kind of eye protection you are looking for, but as far as I know, any app that filters blue will do and you can use it outside the reading app
Hey thanks for the suggestion I will tried it right now as too what protection I need is the anti-eye strain protection.

YellowBadger

The Doctor
Member for 6 years
Hey thanks for the suggestion I will tried it right now as too what protection I need is the anti-eye strain protection.
Hey! I've been checking and we are talking about the same thing so you can use Aldiko (if you like the interface and all that, but every person I recommended to use Aldiko has stuck with it, so I tend to believe is good) and download a light filter and you'll be all set to go

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have another question what app should I use in order to convert files from PDF to Ebook? Is Adobe Acrobat reader can convert it?

YellowBadger

The Doctor
Member for 6 years
I'm not so sure about that, I don't use apps since I download all my books in epub, but I'll look into it. In any case, I'm pretty sure if you Google that there's a lot of web pages that will do the trick

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
i would recommend Online ePub converter if you want convert pdf to epub
It works thanks
Post automatically merged:

Okay this would be my last question I promise and sorry for asking annoying things.

My last question is what book should I read first I cannot choose "Dunwich horror" or "A mark of Kings"? Or maybe you could recommend some?

YellowBadger

The Doctor
Member for 6 years
I would recommend "Memories of an imaginary friend" or something like that (I read it in spanish, so I'm not one hundred percent sure about the title, but it's from Matthew Dicks). But I would read "Dunwich horror" from your options

omegaluke

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I agree Readera is really a great app, I use it myself. lots of reading color options, and an easy to use interface.