what is the best kairosoft game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Definitely Dream House Days, literally my favorite game to play when I'm bored keeps me occupied for hours.

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I haven't heard of em but now I know! I might check them out today!

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
You havent?! @,@ anyway i would say game dev story
I believe I have not! I didn't even know they existed! Is there a game you recommend?

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
There are plenty good games from kairosoft, it would be a long list if you ask for recommendation :LOL: but for starter, game dev story is good
Post automatically merged:

I assume that is a good one!
It is

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
There are plenty good games from kairosoft, it would be a long list if you ask for recommendation :LOL: but for starter, game dev story is good
Post automatically merged:

It is
I will check it out tomorrow! Sounds really interesting especially dev story one!

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Oh my god I totally forgot about World Cruise Story, that one is fabulous too! Another super addicting addition to their game line up!

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's amazing! You'll love it! :) it's just very well done! They have guides too if you get stuck!
Thats perfect then!

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
Game Dev Story is a nice gateway, however if you are looking for a real challenge then Pocket Stables is just right.

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Game dev story was my first kairosoft game I've played but my favourite has to be pocket academy. Absolutely addicted to kairosoft games, I'm currently playing basketball club story.

eddynoob

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i kinda like grand prix story, cuz its kinda "simple" to start off with. the other games are indeed more fun, since there are more variability, but to start off kairosoft games, i would definitely suggest games like grand prix. like something easier to keep up with and start off with.

ALMNDS

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ninja village i think the best one. just leave it one night for sleep, then you'll become rich 😅

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tbh game dev story is like almost a copy of game dev tycoon by another character.... the best kairosoft game has to be biz builder deluxe for me it's huge and I have a thing for businesses lol

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hard to say really, they all have something to them(except baseball,basketball , any sport ones to me). At the moment of writing this(and checking my list of DL kairo games), i like: Pocket Academy /Z.