What is the best practice to remove ads and IAP in Unity?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,735 happy users since 2014.
Register

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I summed it up in the title, but whenever I mod in Unity, I find that I have yet to learn how to remove IAP, and ads. Both of which are annoying (regardless if the money mod or unlocks make IAP not even necessary).

I would really like to figure out the most common ways to do the above, that way, unless I need to leave ads in, I can just get rid of them, and IAP respectively.

What is anyone else doing?

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
use a hammer :D. personally im not bothered, only if you come across by accident while browsing code. should be quite simple in unity games.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
for the reply.

I was thinking generally, as I haven't seen anyone show much of "what to look for" when trying to remove ads or IAP in Unity.

I have seen how to use .Net Reflector, what basic things to look for as far as modding values, so on.. but nothing really about what values to look for when trying to remove Ads and IAP.

What values do you look for to remove ads? are there common values?
When it comes to IAP, what are we supposed to look for to bypass this?

I have made stores free, but only when I can modify the values of the items, not manipulate IAP at all.

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
This is an older thread but john I use dnspy and you can edit code in c# which makes it easier. As for what to look for find the start and end for IAP purchases. So for example find say the button click for buy event. Then trace it until the end. You can then replace the code from the start with the code from the end( part of code that rewards the purchase) . if that makes sense . as for ads a few ways I go about it. Either find the code for no ads if one is built in or else I find a can show ads call. Most of the time removing all code from it will keep ads from loading and showing

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
This is an older thread but john I use dnspy and you can edit code in c# which makes it easier. As for what to look for find the start and end for IAP purchases. So for example find say the button click for buy event. Then trace it until the end. You can then replace the code from the start with the code from the end( part of code that rewards the purchase) . if that makes sense . as for ads a few ways I go about it. Either find the code for no ads if one is built in or else I find a can show ads call. Most of the time removing all code from it will keep ads from loading and showing
Totally late on my reply. Regarding the code you look for as I use dnspy as well, what are you generally modifying? E.g removing some kind of call back or emulating the right response?

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Totally late on my reply. Regarding the code you look for as I use dnspy as well, what are you generally modifying? E.g removing some kind of call back or emulating the right response?
good morning :D :D

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
So
STill have no idea how to remove ads. I found some website needing to find the GetAutoCacheAds but I can't find it on mine.