What is the most comfortable office chair?

ingram5375

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
The word comfortable means, providing physical ease and relaxation.Now, apply same to the chair , A most comfortable office chair provides your body feel relaxed and makes your work, traveling, gaming or whatever you are willing to do while sitting in a chair (cheap chair) makes more enjoyable and comfortable to you. If you are working men , you know the pain, working for various shifts,If the chair you used is not comfortable, then this may affect your works because it cause distraction and apart from this, cause back pain. If there’s anything you can do to make your working hours comfortable, it’s your office chair.
AND
What is the most comfortable office chair?

A

Ad Manager

secretbunker

Savage Lv. 6
Richest VIPs
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Note 10+; Samsung Galaxy 10+; iPhone 11 ProMax
Country
United States of America

jihyonh

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Korea, South
I am not expert in chairs but the people who run PC rooms always seems to know the right stuff. And since they were not for personal use, should be economically consumable price. Perhaps try searching in that sorts of criteria?

Morarese

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United Kingdom
Too many chairs can cause back pain! I spend long hours during the day sitting at my desk and until I found a decent one I was constantly having to shift position to get comfortable. I invested in a lumbar support and a new chair which makes everything so much more relaxing.
Found a site which explains the best types of chair and the ergonomics!
Hopefully it may help you make an informed choice.
Bupa has some good exercises that will help you stay comfortable and avoid pain
Or use this video

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.