What is the scariest game you played that still giving you nightmares?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alright let's be true to our self guys because i am going to admit this.
that "Silent Hill P.T" stil giving me nightmares whenever i think about that encounter with "Lisa" that f$$#ng woman still haunts me in my nightmare.

The scariest moment i experience on that video game was in third time u enter the neverending hallway were you can see her standing on the middle of hall where the light bulb turn off. her crazy moaning and crying the damnable bathroom " when u have to peek on the halfway open door then she will closed it almost give me a heck of Heart Attack.

but that's not what is going to really scary but the Foetus on the sink of the comport room makes me not to go washing my face on water sink again and also what worst i can't go to bathroom anymore without light open.

If given by chance that my friend invited me to play that damn game i would rather eat s**t that played it again no i'd have enough of P.T maybe it is good that they cancelled it hahaha oh well...atleast i cant played it on this coming halloween since i will go a party...

So guys would you like to share your scariest experience in here with me i know halloween is still far away but let's feel it in advance...

Last edited:

OEm4rxion

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't stand to Baldi or Slender, they scared me a lot. When I first play Slenderman I had nightmares in one week straight, worse than the Ronald McDonald Nightmare (yeah I don't like that clown). Baldi almost got a Week Nightmare but I was able to win in some dreams.

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay this game is still giving me nightmare's and have me woke up in the middle of the night full of sweat Ju On : The Grudge from Wii everything on this game bring horror in my life i can't even press play button on it i just can't the very idea of playing this game in my room alone filled me with great terror.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Minecraft......those Creeps at night men....
Nah, its actually 5 nights at Freddy series. Its not really scare me....more like giving me a sense of....paranoia? Yeah thats the word.
have u ever played joy of creation well if dont played it it's like 5 nights at freddy but in FPS 3d world man that game is so intense.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
have u ever played joy of creation well if dont played it it's like 5 nights at freddy but in FPS 3d world man that game is so intense.
I'm never really a big fans of horror genre, Zombie? Sure i take it. But not horror because to me, who live in the country where supranatural activity is pretty common, i...no we just started to ignored it..immune to it (beside i looks at myself everyday at the mirror, so yeah that help)...beside like i said before its not the ghost that scares me, but the fells of jumpscares paranoia......what? I can be deep to if i need sue me...
Though maybe im gonna try it somedays...if i have a right device to play it it is.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm never really a big fans of horror genre, Zombie? Sure i take it. But not horror because to me, who live in the country where supranatural activity is pretty common, i...no we just started to ignored it..immune to it (beside i looks at myself everyday at the mirror, so yeah that help)...beside like i said before its not the ghost that scares me, but the fells of jumpscares paranoia......what? I can be deep to if i need sue me...
Though maybe im gonna try it somedays...if i have a right device to play it it is.
Let's see what Mr.Frank herbert can tell " I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Let's see what Mr.Frank herbert can tell " I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
"If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened." George S. Patton

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
"If we take the generally accepted definition of bravery as a quality which knows no fear, I have never seen a brave man. All men are frightened. The more intelligent they are, the more they are frightened." George S. Patton
The main reason why patton said that thing because he himself is brave enough to say those words.

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23 : 4

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The main reason why patton said that thing because he himself is brave enough to say those words.

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalms 23 : 4
Fair enough *shrug* but i still believe fear is necessary. Humanity evolving around fears afterall.....for the most parts.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Fair enough *shrug* but i still believe fear is necessary. Humanity evolving around fears afterall.....for the most parts.
You are right on that part @Hans Bloodsmith there is a reason why we fear.
Is god created it for the purpose of making us safe whatever is the gods reason he is the only who can understand it.

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I played Black Ops II Zombies completely drunk with one of my friends on my 21st birthday. Nothing is scarier than playing the Die Rise map Drunk. Those edges of the map sneak up on you. Same with the creatures that jumpscare you.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I love horror movies and games but there are some that leave a freaky residue on my mind .. Like Resident evil _biohazard , Until dawn , Silent hill , outlast , Soma and alien isolation

Krazyk104

ก็็็็็็็็็็็((<(<>.(<>..<>).<>)>))ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Member for 5 years
Condemned and those damn mannequins