What is ur favorite ps1 game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

TamTammx3

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Resident evil series. SO excited for the resident evil 2 remake coming out soon

john

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
All of the final fantasy, chronological cross, breath of fire. Too many to name

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Grand theft auto

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Martian gothic - very interesting horror game on its on way has a unique mechanics to solve the puzzle which is gave you the opportunity to control 3 characters the sound effects and ambient would definitely make the game more creepier.

Alone in the dark the new nightmare - puzzle and puzzle lots of puzzles this game would make you think harder just to solve those hard puzzle it's like resident evil clone but i appreciated this game on its own what is scary about this game was the sound effects and background music and some unpredictable jumpscares not the best horror game on ps1 but it will hook you to it for hours.

Silent Hill 1 - Harry mason my most favorite character on the whole series even though he is a little bit clumsy sometimes. everything on this first game on the series so creepy let me described what i feel when playing this paranoid i always looking at my back waiting something might pop out and do something. kojima is a genius for making this game from the sound ambient atmosphere to those grostique creepy monsters and the town itself is the most unwelcoming place this game i love it and treasure this.

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Good ol' nostalgia!

-Jumping Flash 1
-Einhander (I even have the soundtrack CD)
-Croc
-Spyro 1 and 2
-Megaman X4
-Gex 2 (way better than the Nintendo 64 version)
-Rampage Universal Tour
-A Demo disc that had some neat games on it...I played that thing to death!

Sadly, I no longer have them; ☹😣 I SOMEHOW forgot to pack them during a move. I still have the Einhander music CD.

There were many other titles I had interest in, but never got the chance to play them. I miss the old days when I would rent games from Blockbuster. Good times!😃😎🙃👍🎮

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I remember playing Alone in the Dark, years and years ago, but all i remember is being chased continually through the rooms and not given any chance to play the game...