What is your favourite game ever ever?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,125 happy users since 2014.
Register

Niikomanis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Let's share our favourite games and recommend them to each other :)
I have a couple ones that are deep in my heart such as: The Binding of Isaac, Ori and the Blind Forest, Child of Light, Dragon Nest!!!!!!!, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, etc. etc. etc.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay first i will start on my favorite genre which is RPG. One of my favorite and best rpg game that i played was from psp called "Jeanne d'arc" which is released on 2012 by level-5 and SIE japan studios the game followed the story of young woman called jeannette together with his 2 friends called liane and roger the story sets on a fantasy and scifi french historic event called the hundred years war the game style is to be 'turn-based rpg game' the game also feature battle scenarious throught the game when progressing the storyline.
Alright now for the second one is another game called "Final Fantasy Tactics" you can find the game available for both android,psp and pc it is same style of game like jeanne d'arc but what i like about it is the storyline Square eenix developed it.
The third one is a game called "The Elder's Scrolls : Daggerfall" i don't know how to discribed this game all you need to do is played and you will appreciated it more.

The next genre is FPS (first person shooting)
Call of duty series i love them except the infinity warfare which greatly ruin its previous prequels.
Crysis the only thing i can say about thia game is it was awesome it will hook you it for hours and it is really addicting will make you not to go pee or even eat snacks.

And for the last genre Horror
There are lots of horror game with famous titles over there but only some of those games get my attention those were;
Silent hill 2 - freakiest/scariest/spookiest/creepiest and will got you afraid of dark when playing it all of the inside of that game will make you peeid and have nightmares on it and nevermind if you really want to get scared play that game alone.

That is all and more thing sorry for my bad grammar.

Niikomanis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh Hey, thanks for such detailed response - I appreciate that haha
Those RPG games sounds pretty interesting to be quite honest >.> Maybe I'll check them out but for now I want to play some Graphic novels MUAHAHHAHAHAH
Found this website because I was looking for a game called "The Arcana", its basically pay2win :/// Why do devs do this to us? This is just sad, anyways back to your reply.

I usually don't play scary games alone, I rather watch let's plays because then I can at least laugh at them and get scared. The scarriest thing I've played was probably Slenderman (old classic haha) or some random Mobiles here and there. Oh well Hellblade:Senua's Sacrifice was pretty nerve wracking for me at times, too.

And by the way, do not worry about your grammar, I am not a native english speaker too and I suppose many here aren't too *shrug*

StefB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Many years ago I grew up on the PC with "Sid Meier". And there especially with the game Civilisation.

And the game carries me to this day. The version on the mobile phone is really not good - but it is the only one that is available as an app.

What also inspires me is "The Elder's Scrolls".

Best regards StefB

Niikomanis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Many years ago I grew up on the PC with "Sid Meier". And there especially with the game Civilisation.

And the game carries me to this day. The version on the mobile phone is really not good - but it is the only one that is available as an app.

What also inspires me is "The Elder's Scrolls".

Best regards StefB
Yes! Sid Meier's Civilisation VI is great! This was my first real, official encounter with Strategic games haha I suppose the genes from my father's side finally started showing. I havent played it as much because of "Life stuff" but when you sit down it's addicting as heck

How is elder's Scrolls?Never played those types of games hmm...In what way does the game inspire you?

StefB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes! Sid Meier's Civilisation VI is great! This was my first real, official encounter with Strategic games haha I suppose the genes from my father's side finally started showing. I havent played it as much because of "Life stuff" but when you sit down it's addicting as heck

How is elder's Scrolls?Never played those types of games hmm...In what way does the game inspire you?
Thank you for your answer.

In "real" life I used to play Pen&Paper games (D&D). Today I usually don't have the time:).

And the series "Elder Scrolls" reminds me very much of this time. It's also because I can win a lot of role-playing games.

But what I'm still looking for: is a game that fascinates me permanently like in the example Civilisation.

And on the subject of "role-playing games": Recently I read a report about "Underworld Ascendant". Let's see if I can try it out.

Which genre are your "favourite games" on the PC or Tablet?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Leonie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I haven't been playing games but I was very addicted to Stardew Valley! I played it everyday when I bought it, it's very good. If you want a calming game, you should try this one out.

I also loved playing Guild Wars 2 but the last time I played was years ago already. It's a MMORPG btw.

Borderlands 2 and Dragon's Dogma are very addicting as well. Borderlands is a shooter game while Dragon's Dogma is another RPG game.

I recommend all the games I have mentioned! They're all on PC and some are on consoles.

I played a bit of Binding of Isaac and Ori and the Blind Forest but I haven't finished them both :(

Niikomanis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
To be honest, there’s this game I’m currently interested in that’s called the arcana.
LOOOL SAME! ahaha I came to this forum thanks to the game
Post automatically merged:

I haven't been playing games but I was very addicted to Stardew Valley! I played it everyday when I bought it, it's very good. If you want a calming game, you should try this one out.

I also loved playing Guild Wars 2 but the last time I played was years ago already. It's a MMORPG btw.

Borderlands 2 and Dragon's Dogma are very addicting as well. Borderlands is a shooter game while Dragon's Dogma is another RPG game.

I recommend all the games I have mentioned! They're all on PC and some are on consoles.

I played a bit of Binding of Isaac and Ori and the Blind Forest but I haven't finished them both ☹
Hi! Cool stuff, I heard of Stardew Valley but never played it owo I know a couple of friends who play it actually. All the other ones you mentioned I never played :(

Ori is great! If you want to look at some nice visuals and listen to nice music - go ahead haha But at times it unnerved me because I actually suck at platformers...

Heloos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
favorite game is the entire mass effect series! which i heavily recommend if u haven't played it already! there's cool aliens great adventures there's friendship and romance and lots of fun shooting! also portal and portal 2 are just amazing. the arcana is pretty good though i liked the first routes more. and I'm playing ff15 right now which I'm really enjoying! if u like the arcana you should check out mystic messenger imho

Lace33

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My fav is the sims

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I really like The Sims series and I play Sims all the time, but my favorite game ever ever is something I actually don't play often. It's from my favorite game series. It's Fable 2. I love that game so much, but once you've played a Fable game once or twice you've pretty much seen everything on offer. That didn't really stop me from playing the series like 50 times, but compared to Sims that's nothing. My dearest wish is to someday play a pc verison of Fable 2. Maybe all the bugs will be gone from it and if not well that's what mods are for. 😊

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
All time favorite will be GTA:San Andreas.... I also love the sims if am ranking them it'll definitely come second.