What is your favourite game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,556 happy users since 2014.
Register

Raven4u

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have completely fell in love with the world they created 💕 As I impatiently waiting for "Dragon Age 4💖" I recommend these, I have my 92 yr ole Grams hooked too😂 An told many of the woman at work so we have things to talk of besides teenage boys smelly 🧦😂. An being a mom to 3 from 17 to 22 yrs ole an not yet 40 I never thought of talking about games with them but hey🤣 thank you all seriously you all rock here on Bennys💖

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
1571407632225.jpg

Sid Meier's Civilization III probably the hardest game I've ever played, I have this game for almost 10yrs now and I'm still addicted to it even on this day I do not know what is attractive about the game the I kept getting back on it, but to tell you the Artificial intelligence on it is by far the most smart one I've encountered on every game I play.

Even if Sid Meier released the new civilization games this will be remain the best game on the series I often choose German faction when playing this as they got extra bonuses for researching and military every turn I got free warrior which I use either to guard the city or use to attack enemy ai, not just the bonus but when you choose German faction the cities will have a pre-built Barracks which means it will expand the number of soldier that you can have.

The game itself is very popular because of it's realistic style when you progressed so far into the game and you reached modern times the downside of having factories and other facilities is causing pollution which is kinda annoying as it will not just halt the progress of city to expand and become metropolitan it can also decreased the bonuses of every hex that it is affected.

I cannot tell everything about this game on here it is tiring you know but at least I share some of my experience here on my gameplay on it.

Thanks for reading good day laddies😃

Last edited:

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hah! did you know I don't yet finish(above is just the game I played on PC).

This one on android 👌

My favorite is Stardew Valley because I find it here a free paid version thanks to sbenny for sharing it here, I like farming games specially those with sub genre like RPG which I find on several console device such as Rune Factory on DS/PC, Harvest Moon from PS1/PS2/PC&Android what I like about farming game is the hard work you will put on it, not just like the game on Facebook that everyone gotten interesting about 12yrs ago "Farmville" on Stardew Valley it is different on many ways such as you will have too clear the farm field that is eaten out by the forest you have to clear the scattered rocks , fallin logs , treestumps and trees in order to have as much space for planting seeds.

Also on Stardew valley you will have to explore the vast map discovered new things meeting friendly npc discovering secrets and hidden Easter eggs. The game also will not limit you on your actions you can fish on rivers, ponds, lakes and seas while waiting for your crops to growth.

There many things you can do on Stardew valley not just farming and fishing but it also let's you mine for useful metal ore for the purpose of using it to either upgrade your tools but too make other machine with it.

Stardew valley offer's random events for each of character relationship progressed of course every npc on this game has different likes & dislikes but also they're have interesting personality and behavior. The most notable Character's I have been encountered inside the was the controversial secret couple the rancher Marnie & her secret lover the pelican town mayor Lewis.

The vast majority of action and freedom giving the game too you is superb you can even play this game for a year and after you finish it you can also repeat it over and over again until the end of you're gameplay.

That's all thanks for reading 😃

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Favorite games? Titles or genres?
Soul calibur and Resident evil mm killzone 😃