What is your favourite gaming device? And videogame?

A

Ad Manager

Kean24

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Sweden
Pc games are good mainly because of the high amounts of supporters,players, and also because of the people who put effort on making them
Post automatically merged:

Pc games are good mainly because of the high amounts of supporters,players, and also because of the people who put effort on making them

Last edited:

mxxndxst

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Chile
pc, but honestly i've never owned a console so idk lol (i'm broke). my favorite games are oxenfree, night in the woods and fez ♥

Shindzz

Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Cash
Country
United States of America
I use a samsung s20 phone :D
This phone can play all games with large capacity

simdimlim

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Canada
A choice between mobile and potato laptop? The potato always wins. At least I can still play Rimworld and FNV with mods with it. Fave game right now would be Rimworld. I'm just having so much fun playing it these days

thelurker39

In Love Lv. 4
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Oppo a9
Country
Philippines
My xbox & and cheap phone my favorite video game on xbox was Dead Space Series and for the phone is Extraordinary Ones

Halcyon Storm

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Netherlands
I used to not be able to afford any consoles, so I was limited to an old PC and the Nintendo 64 we had at a friend's place. The N64 was always something special to me, because every time I got to play it it was like a special event. I would always play Donkey Kong 64 on it and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world. I know better now (fortunately), but DK64 still holds a special place in my heart.

Thanks to my lovely girlfriend who I live together with, we now own a Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and XBox One, as well as two 3DS's and a regular DS. Among all of those, I'd say my favorite would have to be the Switch. With over 500 hours of active playtime in just Breath of the Wild, none of the other systems compare to the amount of content I have enjoyed on the Switch.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.