What is your favourite gaming device? And videogame?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarman

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am definitely voting for PC and my favourite games are Witcher games.

Kean24

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Pc games are good mainly because of the high amounts of supporters,players, and also because of the people who put effort on making them
Post automatically merged:

Pc games are good mainly because of the high amounts of supporters,players, and also because of the people who put effort on making them

Last edited:

mxxndxst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
pc, but honestly i've never owned a console so idk lol (i'm broke). my favorite games are oxenfree, night in the woods and fez ♥

Shindzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I use a samsung s20 phone :D
This phone can play all games with large capacity

simdimlim

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
A choice between mobile and potato laptop? The potato always wins. At least I can still play Rimworld and FNV with mods with it. Fave game right now would be Rimworld. I'm just having so much fun playing it these days

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
My xbox & and cheap phone my favorite video game on xbox was Dead Space Series and for the phone is Extraordinary Ones

Halcyon Storm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I used to not be able to afford any consoles, so I was limited to an old PC and the Nintendo 64 we had at a friend's place. The N64 was always something special to me, because every time I got to play it it was like a special event. I would always play Donkey Kong 64 on it and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world. I know better now (fortunately), but DK64 still holds a special place in my heart.

Thanks to my lovely girlfriend who I live together with, we now own a Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and XBox One, as well as two 3DS's and a regular DS. Among all of those, I'd say my favorite would have to be the Switch. With over 500 hours of active playtime in just Breath of the Wild, none of the other systems compare to the amount of content I have enjoyed on the Switch.

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
PC, but I've recently broke my mouse and now stuck with laptop's touchpad 😅. My screen's also broken with the left edges only showing white so I've spent most of my times on my phone now. Favourite Game? I don't know... Crusader Kings II, I guess?

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
i only like one is ps1,my game is panzerfront bis, bushido blade 2, and many more

jenettebaghead

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'd have to say PC just because its so versatile depending on your build. I have always been a playstation fan however and Final Fantasy IX is my all time favorite game.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
This is gonna sound real hysterical but for me it is:- PSP
Why? Because no matter which psp you buy, you have the same amount of performance, every game runs as it's supposed to, and there are many underrated titles such as GTA VCS and LCS. PC's need constant upgrading to keep them in pace with the new games (example, I can't expect my gtx 1650 mobile to run AC Valhalla on ultra 1080p), also, mobiles always get out of the line in one spec or the other (like good performance but no camera, I am looking at your phones razer), so all in all I think PSP's are the best

papipupepo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
pc and for console i love my playstation 2 and my wii even though they're oldschool. oh yeah and my switch

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
most of time my phone since my pc is a potato what i like to play on my mobile is idle game called soda dungeon 2

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I have to go with pc on this one because I think I play well using it 🤣 and of course Skyrim. Though most of the time I play on my smartphone mainly because I carry it with me all the time.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Jarman Last seen Oct 24, 2020

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.