What is your first instrument? What was the reason you chose it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,293 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baklatalagaako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
The first instrument I learned was the guitar. I think it was jealousy that started it. Well, even if it started with jealousy, I enjoyed learning it. From then on, I started to play different instruments : D

K

KIDRE

I mean... I don't know if this counts, but the first instrument I kinda "learned" was the keyboard? It was in elementary and I remember that I only stayed in that class for a week. The teacher was especially mean and sticter towards me compared to the rest of the students for some unknown reason. I was never a trouble kid at school so at least, I don't think I had been rude toward them during that one week.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
We don't learn instruments here, not in school anyway 🙃
So the only "instrument" I touched was the flute that I bought just to lose it 😅
I didn't even try to learn, I don't even remember why I bought it...
Anyway, hope y'all have more fun than I do 😄

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The first instrument I learned was the keyboard when I was around 5 years old. I was previously rummaging through some old stuff in a box that belonged to one of my aunts and that's when I found a music box. You know, the one with a pretty ballerina in the middle that would spin as the music played.

Anyway, it was playing Für Elise and I got sooooo hooked at how beautiful it sounded so I decided that I wanted music in my life. That's when I walked up to the old keyboard we had and I just started playing it.

From that moment on, I've been playing for years now. Never really took up classes for it so I'm just self-taught but I'm just happy that I'm able to make my own melodies.

K

KIDRE

The first instrument I learned was the keyboard when I was around 5 years old. I was previously rummaging through some old stuff in a box that belonged to one of my aunts and that's when I found a music box. You know, the one with a pretty ballerina in the middle that would spin as the music played.

Anyway, it was playing Für Elise and I got sooooo hooked at how beautiful it sounded so I decided that I wanted music in my life. That's when I walked up to the old keyboard we had and I just started playing it.

From that moment on, I've been playing for years now. Never really took up classes for it so I'm just self-taught but I'm just happy that I'm able to make my own melodies.
I always love hearing people who stool with music and have a passion for something. I'm over here with nothing that attracts my attention and nothing for me to put my heart and soul into.

K

KIDRE

I always love hearing people who stool with music and have a passion for something. I'm over here with nothing that attracts my attention and nothing for me to put my heart and soul into.
I'm solo sorry! I can't spell for the life of me. I meant to type in stood instead of stool.
Post automatically merged:

I'm solo sorry! I can't spell for the life of me. I meant to type in stood instead of stool.
Again, I meant to type in sooo but I typed solo.

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Atty that's okay. I'm lucky that I found something I like early on but don't give up hope! There's bound to be something out there with your name on it
:dinodance:

P.S.
Don't worry about the typos, I dunno how but I still understood what you meant so it's all good lol

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Recorder. It was all we had a choice of at school lol