What is your Sbpower level?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For a random reason I had the idea the make a post showing power levels based on character level and other bonuses. Without any other delay let's start.

Level 0, lurker: 1
Magic level: 0 (in this page you can do a lot of things to get experience quick or easy so don't feel bad)

Level 1, novice: 10
Magic beginner level: 1 (unlocks the magic shot, your first magic skill and also you can choose an extra low-level skill of your choice, I'd select 'cure')

Level 2, apprentice: 25
Magic rookie level: 2 (you'll get the shield, that blocks attacks even one magic level beyond than you, as well as flying).

Level 3, addict: 75
Magic intermediate level: 3 (you will get the magic triple shot and three others minor [higher than low] level spells such as c*ra, or any other things not overpowered that you can imagine).

Level 4, in love: 200
Magic expert level: 4 (low level opponents will be throw to the skies by your attacks. Improves your flight).

Level 5, apk addict: 500
Magic master level: 5 (unlocks the quick magic shot, that works as a machine gun. You'll get five medium level spells, such as c*raga).

Level 6, savage: 1 200
Magic legend level: 6 (unlocks the magic shield, a special protection that makes you immune to magic two levels lower than yours and unlocks superspeed, faster than sound).

Level 7 (wait not max?): 3 000
Magic myth level: 7 (I chose to give some levels that you can get with some bonuses that will be explained later).

Level 8: 5 000
Magic dark level: 8 (you'll get seven mayor spells such as c*raja, also each grade of spell is as three times stronger as its lower level version, so c*raja=c*raga×3=c*ra×9=cure×27. Other thing is that, all your skills level up as your magic level does, so there's a lot less useless skills. That applies to the spells too. Oh, I almost forget, you'll get the dark veil skill, that blinds all your opponents for short time, giving you the opportunity to make some dirty and nasty attacks, higher level opponents will receive a weakened effect and duration).

Level 9: 6 000
Magic light level: 9 (unlocks the light veil, an stronger and more effective version of dark veil, except it's light. In higher levels may you notice that the power level increase is not too high, this is a way to balance magic level, even you could defeat someone with a level higher, but that's only if you use your skills and spells wisely and quickly. This doesn't happen in lower levels).

Level 10: 12 000
Magic perfect level: 10 (ok your pretty overpowered at this point, that's because you will need incredible bonuses for this, gives you the big grade spells, nine of them such as M*teor, Baham*t or Arise. You can use your imagination to create your own spells but remember that they cannot get overpowered to do something like one-shot-kill level 10 characters).

Level maxed (max in this page is seven is you wonder): 24 000
Magic impossible level: 11 (gives you hyperspeed that doesn't match light for obvious reasons, but is better that superspeed. Gives eleven spells of all grades, including the sixth grade, the great grade with examples like Ultim*. Gives you ten times magic points to spells cast more often. Note: each spell has a cooldown that last through two other skills time. Your shield now blocks two levels higher, but it have a cooldown, it last the half as spells. And lastly you will get a unique ability, it give you almost anything you want, except obvious things such being overpowered or more Sbenny cash, my ability would be magic amplifier, that makes all magic do 150% damage, but I am not it this level).

Now as you did read you may stop or continue, if you want to see the bonuses. Also, sorry my bad English I am not an natal English speaker.

Bonuses (some titles and items):

From the hell
+666% power level
+3 Levels
VIP
+150% power level
+1 level
With skull coin
+100% power level
With silver coin
+200% power level
+1 level
With gold coin
+300% power level
+2 levels
With diamond
+500% power level
+2 levels
With dark diamond
+1000% power level
+3 levels
Donator
+25% power level
Big donator (+100)
+100% power level
Insane donator
+600% power level
+3 Levels
From the true insane endless hell (go to donate, choose the biggest you see and may only the founder be above you)
+6666% power level
+6 levels
Member for a year
+75% power level
Member for three years
+225% power level
+ 1 level
Member for five years (is this a title?)
+375% power level
+ 2 levels
Millionaire (I don't know if this is a title too. Just get 1000000 sbcash)
+900% power level
+ 3 levels
Elite mod squad
+400% power level
+ 2 levels
Senior developer
+1400% power level
+ 4 levels
Approved releaser
+200% power level
+ 1 level
Sbenny cartel (Carter? Max level)
+200% power level
+ 1 level
eBook releaser
+200% power level
+ 1 level
YouTuber (pretty simple...?)
+400% power level
+ 2 levels
Sbenny's girl ? (I am not sure if the title looks like this)
+9900% power level
+7 levels
Top releaser this month
+900% power level
+ 3 levels
Guardian of light ?
+4900% power level
+ 5 levels
Guardian of hell ?
+4900% power level
+ 5 levels
The founder (the ultimate title)
+Infinie power level
+Infinie levels

How the bonuses stack? If do they? It's simple, just you add it, for example, you are a donator with skull coin: +25%+100%=+125% and you're level 2 25+125%=25+31,25=56,25 rounded 56 power level, magic level: still 2.

Ok, I hope this doesn't have strict copyright enough to not being able to upload in the same page. If this is the case, say me goodbye.

And now, time to get back to the title: What is your Sbpower level?

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Level: 5
Title: SB Points Farmer
Other titles: Apk Addicted
Power level: 30
Magic unknown level: 500/500
Skills: Farming & Harvesting
Spells: (Rapid Growth - It is a skilling spell, that enables a growth stage to be skipped for trees, fruit and plants).(Fertile Soil - The Lunar spells are a spellbook, like Ancient Magicks, that is Cures a diseased Farming patch).
Special abilities: Adaptability, Time Management, Conflict Resolution, Ability to Work Under Pressure and alchemy.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
My RPGs instinct... They're singing in joy.

Hmm...am i a level 10? Or a level max?

Level 10.
Member for a year 75% + 12.000 = power 21.000? Level still 10.

If Max.....
Member for one year 75% + SB Cartel 200% = 275% + 24.000 = ....66.000? Power level. Level still 11?

Original Spells... hmm

Strangulatus (Suffocation Curse)

The Suffocation Curse, or Strangulatus (suffocation in Latin), is a curse that removes the victims' ability to breathe. The air is forced from the trachea (windpipe) and the lungs, causing the sufferer to exhale until nothing is left, often led to slow painful death.

Effect:
Inflict 'Suffocated' debuff that cause victim to gradually lose 10% of max power level point for every turn if not treated or dispelled.

Unique Ability :

SB Interest (Money is Powaah!)

Effect : For every 10 SB Points the user got bonus 1% interest to his overall power level, and for every 10.000 SB Points got a +1 on overall magic level.

Last edited:

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Replies?! Oh, man, this is awesome.

Ok, Pleaseforgiveme, so there's a title I didn't know

SB Points farmer
+50% power level because I don't know if that is a hard title.

Hans bloodsmith, I don't know what level is the max, but the higher 'normal' level I seen is 6 savage. The titles don't depend too much in level, I mean, if for some weird reason you re SB cartel in level 1 you still get the buff. Furthermore, I really appreciate someone get into this, sorry for being late to reply.

I like your stats, and I think that your special abilities are awesome. This would be even better if we solve some question:

What is the final level, not in my RPG, in Sbenny's page? 7? 11?

Ah, I want to add extra custom title
Given like to this treat
+50 power level

Sbenny sage
(Read all the upgrades in Sbenny's page, shop and account upgrades and also read almost all the Sbenny message, the one you get when you register for first time and read almost all the let's get to know to each other treat, the Sbenny one. And read the donations page).

+100% power level

SB omniscient
It is like sage, but you also wrote that show in it's page (just Sbenny got this title, or his girl).

+900% power level
+3 levels

PD: hey, you didn't tell me your spells. Do it if you're that kind.

PD2: my stats
Level 2 apprentice (lulz, almost 3)
Give like to this treat
SB sage
Power level: 62,5
Magic rookie level: 2
Skills: I believe I can fly, magic shot, shield.
Spells: cure.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, I got wrong, you did say me one of your spells, sorry.

Wait, but you can have more (I think they're nine, if you're level 10, and eleven if you're level 11. But that's a lot of writing so I understand it).

Grimm29 and Pleaseforgiveme didn't say their power level so...

Grimm29
Level 1 novice
Give like to this thread
Power level: 15
Magic beginner level: 1
Skills: magic shot
Spells: I don't know

Please forgive me, you did not have a level showed, but you still have the bar
Level 6 savage
Give like to this thread
SB Points farmer
Power level: 2 400
Magic legend level: 6
Skills: magic shot, shield, triple shot, rapid shot, magic shield and improved fly with superspeed.
Spells: I don't know.

There's a copy-paste thing that will help you to post your power levels quicker

Name (only if it is other person's power level, because your name will be in the post).
Level
Title
Other titles (don't put this if you have only a title)
Power level:
Magic unknown level: (in this line you just change the unknown and number parts).
Skills:
Spells:
Special abilities:

Oh, I forgot the second question. What is the name of all the levels?
The ones that I know are:
0 lurker
1 novice
2 apprentice
3 addict
4 in love
5 apk Addicted
6 savage
7 ¿?
8 ¿?
9 ¿?
10 ¿?
11 Sbenny cartel

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Replies?! Oh, man, this is awesome.

Ok, Pleaseforgiveme, so there's a title I didn't know

SB Points farmer
+50% power level because I don't know if that is a hard title.

Hans bloodsmith, I don't know what level is the max, but the higher 'normal' level I seen is 6 savage. The titles don't depend too much in level, I mean, if for some weird reason you re SB cartel in level 1 you still get the buff. Furthermore, I really appreciate someone get into this, sorry for being late to reply.

I like your stats, and I think that your special abilities are awesome. This would be even better if we solve some question:

What is the final level, not in my RPG, in Sbenny's page? 7? 11?

Ah, I want to add extra custom title
Given like to this treat
+50 power level

Sbenny sage
(Read all the upgrades in Sbenny's page, shop and account upgrades and also read almost all the Sbenny message, the one you get when you register for first time and read almost all the let's get to know to each other treat, the Sbenny one. And read the donations page).

+100% power level

SB omniscient
It is like sage, but you also wrote that show in it's page (just Sbenny got this title, or his girl).

+900% power level
+3 levels

PD: hey, you didn't tell me your spells. Do it if you're that kind.

PD2: my stats
Level 2 apprentice (lulz, almost 3)
Give like to this treat
SB sage
Power level: 62,5
Magic rookie level: 2
Skills: I believe I can fly, magic shot, shield.
Spells: cure.

Ok, I got wrong, you did say me one of your spells, sorry.

Wait, but you can have more (I think they're nine, if you're level 10, and eleven if you're level 11. But that's a lot of writing so I understand it).

Grimm29 and Pleaseforgiveme didn't say their power level so...

Grimm29
Level 1 novice
Give like to this thread
Power level: 15
Magic beginner level: 1
Skills: magic shot

Please forgive me, you did not have a level showed, but you still have the bar
Level 6 savage
Give like to this thread
SB Points farmer
Power level: 2 400
Magic legend level: 6
Skills: magic shot, shield, triple shot, rapid shot, magic shield and improved fly with superspeed.
Spells: I don't know.

There's a copy-paste thing that will help you to post your power levels quicker

Name (only if it is other person's power level, because your name will be in the post).
Level
Title
Other titles (don't put this if you have only a title)
Power level:
Magic unknown level: (in this line you just change the unknown and number parts).
Skills:
Spells:
Special abilities:

Oh, I forgot the second question. What is the name of all the levels?
The ones that I know are:
0 lurker
1 novice
2 apprentice
3 addict
4 in love
5 apk Addicted
6 savage
7 ¿?
8 ¿?
9 ¿?
10 ¿?
11 Sbenny cartel
The Max level in Sbennytopia is 10, when you reach it you will automatically get a tittle SB Cartel. To get to level max you must post precisely 1.000 message to filled the XP bar. So the max level is 10.
Tittles
Lvl. 7. Veteran
Lvl. 8. Droidstein
Lvl. 9. Hardcore
Lvl. 10. SB Cartel
There is an item in shop where you can write off the tittle with anything you want.

Forum Level Ranks
Almost forgot we have those link 😅

Last edited:

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the info, Hans. This is strange, all time I had in this page, the higher level I seen is 6 savage, but now that I read your post and watched the link, I saw a nine level character hardcore.

Pleaseforgiveme, your character is pretty nice, it's like a villager from Stardew Valley, but buffed up. I think you mess up with the magic and power levels

In level five years your base power level is 500, but you can hide it like the Dragon Ball characters. For the magic level, there's no way you got 500 magic level, if you mean magic points is fine, but if is it level the entire existence with be erased with your Blink of an eye. For your level your base magic level is 5 (magic master), more powerful than magic expert (4) and less powerful than magic legend (6). For the skills I think you seen the common (flying, shield, etc) as obvious so you didn't put them and the spells are more than fine, are original and that's awesome. Again sorry for my bad English, I am a Spanish speaker not a English speaker.

PD: I leveled up!
(Calculated with titles on)
*Sounds the Earthbound' level up jingle*
Kevin' level is now 3
Base title increased to addicted
Power level went up by 125 sweet!
Magic level went up by 1 that rocks!
Health points went up by 125 000 oh baby!
Magic points went up by 2 500!
Kevin realized the power of PSI yellow
Kevin realized the power of Cura
Kevin learned triple magic shot
Kevin realized the power of PSI magnet

Not years, just your, Pleaseforgiveme.

(Hp=1000power level)
(No=2power level)

Another thing
Magic shot [damage= power level•skill power•2^(level-1). Example 187,5•50•2^(3-1)= 187,5•50•2^2= 187,5•50•4= 187,5•200= 37 500 damage]

Shield [blocked damage= power level•skill power•2^(level+1). 187,5•100•16= 187,5•1 600= 300 000 blocked damage, not accumulates)

Fly speed (15•level. Example 15•3= 45speed in km/h)

Triple shot [damage= power level•skill power•2^(level-1). Example: 187,5•50•4= 37 500, for each shot, but with 33% hit chance]

Magic consumption
Magic shot (2% damage. 37 500 2%= 750)
Shield (1% blocked damage. 300 000 1%= 3 000)
Triple shot [2% potential damage(4% in level 5<). 112 500 2%= 2250]
Kevin06
Hp 187 500
Mp 3 750

What I mean with the shield's not accumulates is if you shield takes two hits one with 50 000, and the other with 60 000, it's total damage before it breaks is 60 000 (last hit)

Other thing is that all the skills and spells have a cooldown, a not well stablished one, but it last two turns, some three, others five, these last two, expect for the magic shot (without cooldown), the spells often have more attack power than skills, but their minimum cooldown is three.

This is the first time I've make a damage calculating formula, so may you see some errors or horrors in there.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
So here's the new... Stats page then

Level : Max (10)
Tittle : SB Cartel (+ 200%)
Other titles : Member for 1 year (+75%)
Power level: I'll follow the 10th one. So 45.000
Magic Perfect level: 10
Hp: 45 000 000
Mp: 9 000 000

Skills:
- Hydrokinesis (Mastery of Water)
- Mastery of weather
- Sword Mastery - Cutlass
- Spear Mastery - Trident
- Projectiles Mastery - Flintlock, Cannon
- Necromancy - Drowned souls

Unique Spells:
- [Suffocation] : cause victim to gradually lose 10% of max power level point for every turn if not treated or dispelled. The victim describe the feeling of it as if they were being Drowned.
- Summon ; [Stampede] : the user summons a stampede of horses made of water to trample their enemies, can only be used in a large body of water
- Summon ; [Oerang Medan] : The user summon the ghost ship Oerang Medan to their aid's, the ship itself filled with 28 cannons and the deceased souls of it's former crew, bounds completely to the summoner, the ship itself can only be summoned once a day until it either destroyed or dismissed
- Summon ; [Davy Jones' Locker] : the user summon the locker of the famous pirate Davy Jones, inside is was all the treasure Jones have collected in his life, the user are allowed to take items from the locker as long as he give the equal value back in form of mana or blood, the locker can only be summoned once a day.
- [Spirits of the Damned] : The user summon deceased souls as their servant, the spirit that summoned can be in form of undead skeleton, rotten zombies or even intangible ghost, the only requirements is that the user can only summoned the souls of those who had died because of the Sea, be it drowned or even murdered on the ocean.

Special abilities:
[Hoard of the Greedy one]

Effect : For every 10 SB Points the user got bonus 1% interest to his overall power level, and for every 10.000 SB Points got a +1 on overall magic level. Through trial and error the user have found a way to temporarily increase the interest using the treasure of Jones, but as the results will receive a backlash if they used it too many times.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What a bunch of interesting stuff here :) Who knows, I might take inspiration from what I'll read in this thread :)

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Man, is that your level ten character, it's op, you're banned (just joking).
Because I am just level three and you are awesome level 10. I may show my imaginary high level character. But, before.

You forgot your Battle stats
Because of your level and titles, your power level is 45 000 so:

Mp: 9 000 000 (magic points multiplier increased to ×20 and to ×200 in level 5 and 10 respectively).

Remember that this is not too balanced, I am just one person thinking and writing all of this.
Let me make a review of your skills

Hydrokinesis: that's right 'water mastery', but I am going to specify some things: we can see hydro "water" and kinesis "movement" form the verb κινεϊν (kinein) "to move", so it means you can "move water", it doesn't seems too powerful unless you can start some short of tsunami or hydrocannon.

Wait, mastery of weather, so you can summon a Ge°storm, that's nice, I guess. It sounds pretty strategic to summon a rain [+50% water and ice damage, -33% fire and bomb damage (ebf! Yay)] when you're fighting Earth and fire based enemies or sunny day (+50% fire and bomb damage, -33% water and ice damage) for ice and water enemies. Or if the weather isn't good at all, you may change it by using air lock, that cancels any weather. My favorite weather is the energy weather (epic Battle Fantasy again, yay) that randomly buff everyone's offense (+50% physical attack or +50% magical attack or +50% accuracy)

Sword mastery - Cutlass: so can you use weapons, man I haven't think on using equipment, it would be cool. I have think on using items, but consumibles like hi-potions, Phoenix down and ethers. They restore 5 000 000, revive with 4 and extra turn and 5 000 respectively. Another thing if you have some great skill, spell or item idea or mechanic don't doubt telling here.

Spear mastery - trident: there is a thing I want to talk about. It's about your weapons mastery, does that mean that is you get a spear, would it do extra damage, would it do drain hp or mp, would it have lesser cooldown? I don't what to think about it, let your creativity fly with your answer.

Projectiles mastery - flintlock, cannon: other thing does only apply to the weapons you mention? That will reduce hardly your range of weapons to use, but I guess it must have some short of soften by adding extra damage? I would like to have a staff mastery to make a webpage better than Sbenny's... Forget that last thing you just read. I would like to have a staff mastery to get weapons to boost my magic powah or maybe a ranged mastery -bows, repeaters because I love Terraria's arrows.

Necromancy - drowned souls: I don't have idea of what think about it, it's a summoner power up, it's a good summon, it's a power to control that tipe of enemy, I hope you explain this to me.

Ok I think this is it for now later or tomorrow I'll show my imaginary level max character.

Oh, crap, the boss is here! Don't worry, I won't choose that staff mastery, sorry.

What a bunch of interesting stuff here :) Who knows, I might take inspiration from what I'll read in this thread :)
Inspiration... (*Thinking) do you mean, something that shows the power level of every count, character?! That will transform the way we look the page forever, awesome. It'll maybe a shop item to see everyone's power level. That would be insanely good, but if is not the case, I am happy by making Sbenny inspired for a while.

Last edited:

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Man, is that your level ten character, it's op, you're banned (just joking).
Because I am just level three and you are awesome level 10. I may show my imaginary high level character. But, before.

You forgot your Battle stats
Because of your level and titles, your power level is 45 000 so:

Mp: 9 000 000 (magic points multiplier increased to ×20 and to ×200 in level 5 and 10 respectively).

Remember that this is not too balanced, I am just one person thinking and writing all of this.
Let me make a review of your skills

Hydrokinesis: that's right 'water mastery', but I am going to specify some things: we can see hydro "water" and kinesis "movement" form the verb κινεϊν (kinein) "to move", so it means you can "move water", it doesn't seems too powerful unless you can start some short of tsunami or hydrocannon.

Wait, mastery of weather, so you can summon a Ge°storm, that's nice, I guess. It sounds pretty strategic to summon a rain [+50% water and ice damage, -33% fire and bomb damage (ebf! Yay)] when you're fighting Earth and fire based enemies or sunny day (+50% fire and bomb damage, -33% water and ice damage) for ice and water enemies. Or if the weather isn't good at all, you may change it by using air lock, that cancels any weather. My favorite weather is the energy weather (epic Battle Fantasy again, yay) that randomly buff everyone's offense (+50% physical attack or +50% magical attack or +50% accuracy)

Sword mastery - Cutlass: so can you use weapons, man I haven't think on using equipment, it would be cool. I have think on using items, but consumibles like hi-potions, Phoenix down and ethers. They restore 5 000 000, revive with 4 and extra turn and 5 000 respectively. Another thing if you have some great skill, spell or item idea or mechanic don't doubt telling here.

Spear mastery - trident: there is a thing I want to talk about. It's about your weapons mastery, does that mean that is you get a spear, would it do extra damage, would it do drain hp or mp, would it have lesser cooldown? I don't what to think about it, let your creativity fly with your answer.

Projectiles mastery - flintlock, cannon: other thing does only apply to the weapons you mention? That will reduce hardly your range of weapons to use, but I guess it must have some short of soften by adding extra damage? I would like to have a staff mastery to make a webpage better than Sbenny's... Forget that last thing you just read. I would like to have a staff mastery to get weapons to boost my magic powah or maybe a ranged mastery -bows, repeaters because I love Terraria's arrows.

Necromancy - drowned souls: I don't have idea of what think about it, it's a summoner power up, it's a good summon, it's a power to control that tipe of enemy, I hope you explain this to me.

Ok I think this is it for now later or tomorrow I'll show my imaginary level max character.

Oh, crap, the boss is here! Don't worry, I won't choose that staff mastery, sorry.
Ahh my apologies, sorry for some confusion, i think i put all of these because i based my character on a pirate and sea as a theme.
Mastery of water and wether are for the whole controlling ship with waves and winds. Not to mention to clear occasional storm.
For weapon i guess because basic pirate, Cutlass, flintlock and ship cannon. Trident...i honestly forgot why i put these, maybe some sort of connection to the whole ocean theme, increase effectiveness of water manipulation when holding one? Kinda like Poseidon.
And necromancy, i was inspired by Davy Jones cursed crew. You know, the whole ghost ship theme. Where i can raise undead as my crew but only those who died by drowning in the oceon. Its, kinda connected to the theme as seen in my skill.
Pirate - Sea - Ghost - Poseidon (hence one of the skill summoning water horse)

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Let's go, I am making an extra

Changed title
The founder
Infinie to as much as the user want
Infinie to as much as the user want

Sbenny
Title: The founder --
Other titles: Senior developer +1400% +4 levels
Staff member +900% +3 levels
Admin +400% +2 levels
Elite mod squad +400% +2 levels
SB omniscient +900% + 3 levels
Millionaire +900 + 3 levels
Power level (base): 24 000
Magic impossible level: 11
Skills: all mentioned in the first message
Special ability: I don't know
Special ability 2: I don't know
Power level: (+4900%) 1 200 000
Magic unknown level: 30

Pretty invincible, that's what you expect from a superior creator (whole awesome page).

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
"inspired by Davy Jones cursed crew. You know, the whole ghost ship theme. Where i can raise undead as my crew but only those who died by drowning in the oceon. Its, kinda connected to the theme as seen in my skill.
Pirate - Sea - Ghost - Poseidon"

That's nice but... I don't have idea who is Davy jonnes. As you read, you have seen that know something about Terraria, Dragon Ball z, Pokemon, Final Fantasy and even Epic Battle Fantasy. But I don't know who is Davy Just, is for real life, is Pokemon character, is a character from a myth; legend, is a character from Final Fantasy? I wonder this because you wrote it like: I am almost sure that he will know about him.

Another thing, I like water based attacks and armor, I enjoy using the Water Bolt book from Terraria, and my favorite water character is Mia from Golden Sun.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
"inspired by Davy Jones cursed crew. You know, the whole ghost ship theme. Where i can raise undead as my crew but only those who died by drowning in the oceon. Its, kinda connected to the theme as seen in my skill.
Pirate - Sea - Ghost - Poseidon"

That's nice but... I don't have idea who is Davy jonnes. As you read, you have seen that know something about Terraria, Dragon Ball z, Pokemon, Final Fantasy and even Epic Battle Fantasy. But I don't know who is Davy Just, is for real life, is Pokemon character, is a character from a myth; legend, is a character from Final Fantasy? I wonder this because you wrote it like: I am almost sure that he will know about him.

Another thing, I like water based attacks and armor, I enjoy using the Water Bolt book from Terraria, and my favorite water character is Mia from Golden Sun.
*Gasp* You don't know my man octopus head Davy Jones? Pirate of the Caribbean? SpongeBob? The Flying Dutchman?
Well, Davy Jones is one of the most well known Pirate, fictionally maybe, on par on Blackbeard probably. They're one of character from ths myth in real world that has been corporated into many fictional stories.
I honestly forgot about Terraria, when the last time i played it.... But Pokemon, oh boy, now we're talking. So if i were to give a type it will probably be Water/Ghost type, with the ghost ship theme.
As Water base attack, sure, but not too sure about armor since water is not exactly the most defensive type, I'm thinking more about water healing? Or regeneration. Where you can use water to heal other and yourself. Oh right! Like Katara from Avatar.

03-10-22-images.jpg

Btw, here some picture of him, isn't he just so handsome 😍

Kevin06

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
While I was re-reading I did think: "Maybe this is not as good as the hotter What's behing your username or SB recipes around the world. But a least I have some ideas I haven't mentioned yet to improve my thread".

I think about Golden Sun Dj|nns, a Battle system to fight versus Other character or maybe a dungeon to Battle monsters or even bosses. But let's get to the equipment part.

Imagine (besides writing, this is the thing you may make around this post) that this items you can buy them in Sbenny s shop for a fairly low amount of SB Points.

For all four (or maybe more) classes:

Copper short sword (Terraria)
Melee damage 5 (%150)
Cost in shop: 1 SB Points
Drop chance from enemies: medium

Copper staff (Terraria modded don't confuse with the vanilla copper staff)
Magic damage 7 (is more powerful because requires extra magic points)
Cost in shop: 2 SB Points
Drop chance (still from enemies, even if you don't see it): medium

Wooden bow (Terraria)
Ranged damage: 4 (plus arrow's damage)
Cost in shop: 1 SB Points
Drop chance from enemies: high

Wooden arrow (Terraria)
Damage: 5 (plus bow or repeater damage)
Cost in shop: 0.01 SB Points
Drop chance from enemies: minimum

Copper arrow (my mind) (another arrow kind to vary things out)
Damage 7
Cost in shop: 0.02
Drop chance from enemies: minimum

Fire arrow (Terraria)
Crafted with ten arrows and a torch
Damage: 15
Effects: can cause the 'on fire!' Debuff (50% chance), that deals damage equivalent to the 5% max hp of the affected each turn
Cost in shop (torch): 0,1
Drop chance from enemies: doesn't

Wand of sparkling (a better Terraria weapon)
Magic damage 12 (%220)
Effects: on fire! (66% chance)
Drop chance from enemies: very low

Slime staff (Terraria)
Summon damage 8 (%150)
Effect: summon a baby slime to fight for you.
Drop chance from enemies: very low

"From enemies" only apply for the ones you'll see in the first dungeon and not bosses nor mini bosses, because they will drop better items.

Armor: this is the armor section, where you can find items to increase your damage reduction (not defense?).
The thing about it, is that I don't know how to introduce the defense stat to the RPG, the ways I see it is to balance it by powering up the weapons or by increasing the power of the overall skills and spells. I personally prefer the first part.

For start only the wooden armor will be on sale. Other thing I think out it's to make a different type of cash, because I don't think people will be spending cash to build fictional characters if them can get games with it. So I may be inventing some new name for it...

Wooden helmet
+1 defense (-1 2/3% damage received)
Cost 1 cash

Wooden legs
Cost 0.5 cash

Wooden breastplate
+1 defense (-1,666666... The same defense as the helmet)
Cost 1.5

All of them: drop chance: medium
Set bonus: 15% increase to all damage, this is calculated differently from the weapons and titles boosts and +1 defense (-5% damage in total).

Later I'll add more equipment to the RPG. Other thing, the Battle system will be clearly turn based because it's a lot simpler

Pd: maybe you have seen that I was a lot more active, this is possible by the reason that I am in the Holy Week vacation that in my country give me almost a week of free time. When the week ends you'll see how my activity does as well.

That's a good-looking guy I say. But if we are talking about Pokemon I will put these stats:

Davy jonnes
Ability: dry skin, no guard (hidden)
Dreamt move set:
Hydro pump (with no guard) or surf (without no guard).
Shadow ball (you can guess surely it's a special attacker).
Focus blast (helps against steel and dark types, scary with no guard).
I don't have good ideas for the fourth
Rain dance (to boost water moves) or
Recover (because of your post, in will recover health).

Stats
Hp: 90
Attack: 0 (weird ghost)
Defense: 87
Special attack: 135
Special defense: 96
Speed: 153 (shadow speed)

Ok, I think this is enough for today, I wrote a lot, I have seen a great amount of letters sent to me a that's nice. Unless someone send me something, I'll say goodbye! Until, tomorrow or later!
Pd: I am going to see if there's SAS zombie assault 4 modded...

Last edited: