What kind of music do you guys like?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,196 happy users since 2014.
Register

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
BTS genre, lol. Seriously, I like a lot of different kinds of music, but I hate country. Old Town Road was good though. However, that wasn't straight country, more country/rap/hiphop.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like to listen to different genre. But I love alternative rock more 😊💕

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
I love rock music and a lot of original soundtracks from games I play and love.

Mong Ji

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love Ed Sheeran's album called No. 6 Collaborations Project, each song has a different genre. I've been listening to it for weeks now and I never got sick of it.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Lol anything with lyrics that I can relate are bests for me 😅

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
My favourite album is 2112 by Rush.

Kaffadel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have been listening to many genres. But lately i have been listening to lofi!. Talking about Kina and Shiloh xp

Pinigseu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
BTS, Black-Pink, Twenty Øne-Piløts, Halsey, Juice Wrld, XXXTentacion, Panic at the Disco, so much more there are like 40 other artists

Nepheria

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
J-Rock(One ok Rock, My First Story, etc.), Lofi, some Nightcore, Heiamkim's Music, 5SoS, emo bands like We The Kings and My Chemical Romance etc. , and Anime Openings/Songs.
FB_IMG_1593158872943.jpg

SoRyuNa

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't discriminate from classical to electro pop but lofi is the s**t these days. Or maybe it's just me cause I'm alone in the dorms for 4 months of lockdown and looking over the rain pattering on the window with lofi on speaker makes me feel like I'm shooting a MV 😂😅