What kind of people do you love the most? ^^

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,412 happy users since 2014.
Register

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
So I just wanna get some of y'all better so thought I'd better ask a positive question,
What kind of people make you feel good/happy/safe to be around?
REPLY TO THE THREAD FOR GOD'S SAKE I'M BORED TT

Chatonbrutal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I guess I was a very weird a (very) nerdy Teenager and Young Adult. I then spend a lot of time and energy to fit better in. You know having a lot of "popular" friends, having a boyfriend at an appropriate age etc... Long story short : Its not worth it!

Now I guess I'm perceived as a weird Adult, a bit mean (I'm not... I'm just very cynical!), an introvert (I'm definitely not shy, I just don't care anymore), an I have weird passions & interests... The thing is (in general) weirdos are just honest/sincere people.

And you ? I guess the first question you have to answer before "What's your favorite kind of Person?"Is : What kind of person do YOU are ?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I guess I was a very weird a (very) nerdy Teenager and Young Adult. I then spend a lot of time and energy to fit better in. You know having a lot of "popular" friends, having a boyfriend at an appropriate age etc... Long story short : Its not worth it!

Now I guess I'm perceived as a weird Adult, a bit mean (I'm not... I'm just very cynical!), an introvert (I'm definitely not shy, I just don't care anymore), an I have weird passions & interests... The thing is (in general) weirdos are just honest/sincere people.

And you ? I guess the first question you have to answer before "What's your favorite kind of Person?"Is : What kind of person do YOU are ?
I see! And as a teenager I've seen the others try so hard all the time! I agree! Thanks for the advice 😍
It's great that you know yourself this well..and by what you said I don't see anything weird about chu? I mean I've seen pretty weird people in my life...you don't seem like one but I won't say anything 😂

Well this is hard but errrr
I...am that one person who never argues w people or walks out of an argument/fight 😂
I think I've a lot of friends? But I ain't exactly close with anyone!
And um I somehow like meeting ppl (some call me a social butterfly) but in fact I'd rather be a loner...with a small circle of friends and a peaceful life^^
I like cute stuff! Happy/pastel colorings! And animals!! I love hugging people! But I hate kisses and handshaking...love to give compliments to people specially when they're worth it!
I think I've a very low self-confidence and ppl often realize it after we talk for a bit..it's embarrassing TT
I can also be careless...absentmindedn and bold..like really honest to the point that it might hurt ppl...not tryinna be mean tho : (
also I love kind and sweet people who I can talk with without worrying about the consequences! I also like to answer questions 😂

*inhales* Does that answer your question tho?

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I see! And as a teenager I've seen the others try so hard all the time! I agree! Thanks for the advice 😍
It's great that you know yourself this well..and by what you said I don't see anything weird about chu? I mean I've seen pretty weird people in my life...you don't seem like one but I won't say anything 😂

Well this is hard but errrr
I...am that one person who never argues w people or walks out of an argument/fight 😂
I think I've a lot of friends? But I ain't exactly close with anyone!
And um I somehow like meeting ppl (some call me a social butterfly) but in fact I'd rather be a loner...with a small circle of friends and a peaceful life^^
I like cute stuff! Happy/pastel colorings! And animals!! I love hugging people! But I hate kisses and handshaking...love to give compliments to people specially when they're worth it!
I think I've a very low self-confidence and ppl often realize it after we talk for a bit..it's embarrassing TT
I can also be careless...absentmindedn and bold..like really honest to the point that it might hurt ppl...not tryinna be mean tho : (
also I love kind and sweet people who I can talk with without worrying about the consequences! I also like to answer questions 😂

*inhales* Does that answer your question tho?
*Scribble on a note furiously*
I like many kind of people but probably hate a lot more...
I like quite and maybe shy people as they really fun to tease
I like funny person, but moreso the one that have awareness of the situation, know when it's time to get serious (in short, don't joking around in a funeral, dude)
I like intelligent people, they really a interesting conversationalist
I like reasonable people, I don't mind stubbornness as long as they have something to back it up
I like religious people for obvious reasons, but not one that so strict it's shackles someone free will
I like open minded people, and hate hate hate, racism....(that news from Australia and New Zealand hits me hard)
But most of all i like...a kind person, you know, they don't need to be a saint, just a simple act of kindness in every day life, compliment people for their achievement, help an old lady cross the street, heck even just a simple hi or smile are enough *shrug*

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
*Scribble on a note furiously*
I like many kind of people but probably hate a lot more...
I like quite and maybe shy people as they really fun to tease
I like funny person, but moreso the one that have awareness of the situation, know when it's time to get serious (in short, don't joking around in a funeral, dude)
I like intelligent people, they really a interesting conversationalist
I like reasonable people, I don't mind stubbornness as long as they have something to back it up
I like religious people for obvious reasons, but not one that so strict it's shackles someone free will
I like open minded people, and hate hate hate, racism....(that news from Australia and New Zealand hits me hard)
But most of all i like...a kind person, you know, they don't need to be a saint, just a simple act of kindness in every day life, compliment people for their achievement, help an old lady cross the street, heck even just a simple hi or smile are enough *shrug*
‌HAHA I'M NOT YOUR TYPE!
yeah heard the news but didn't watch the video...didn't have the heart to :')

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
‌HAHA I'M NOT YOUR TYPE!
yeah heard the news but didn't watch the video...didn't have the heart to :')
......I have a Type?
I don't exactly have a preference on that, as long as they fill the basic "Kind, Nice etc." Then it was enough. I'm not exactly meet your criteria though, at least, the cute and honest part. I like to tell half truth and troll people just to see their reaction...wow, that sounds pretty mean.
I just read the news today, i think i'm more sad than angry about it..... okay, enough of me spreading negativity, your thread supposed to be filled with joy, rainbows and laughter!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
......I have a Type?
I don't exactly have a preference on that, as long as they fill the basic "Kind, Nice etc." Then it was enough. I'm not exactly meet your criteria though, at least, the cute and honest part. I like to tell half truth and troll people just to see their reaction...wow, that sounds pretty mean.
I just read the news today, i think i'm more sad than angry about it..... okay, enough of me spreading negativity, your thread supposed to be filled with joy, rainbows and laughter!
‌haha if I know one thing it's that you're nothing near 'mean'!
But...you're kind of cute...even if you don't wanna admit it :')
You've a type right? Everyone does I guess

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
‌haha if I know one thing it's that you're nothing near 'mean'!
But...you're kind of cute...even if you don't wanna admit it :')
You've a type right? Everyone does I guess
Yep no mean at all, sold that mean bones few years ago, i can't even hurts a mosquito..... only kills them, by accidents!
.....aww Thank you, see? you're very nice. I know i WAS cute once upon a time, but I'm started to lose that charm as i got older.
Maybe? probably? I mean if i'm categorized myself on one type then it's probably gonna end up on either Funny, Weird, Quirky or....idk, i can't decide it...

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep no mean at all, sold that mean bones few years ago, i can't even hurts a mosquito..... only kills them, by accidents!
.....aww Thank you, see? you're very nice. I know i WAS cute once upon a time, but I'm started to lose that charm as i got older.
Maybe? probably? I mean if i'm categorized myself on one type then it's probably gonna end up on either Funny, Weird, Quirky or....idk, i can't decide it...
‌errr well I think being cute doesn't mean doing aegyo...u know that s**t right? 😂😂😂
And it doesn't know age/gender, etc...I dunno I love cute stuff..cute ppl TT

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
‌errr well I think being cute doesn't mean doing aegyo...u know that s**t right? 😂😂😂
And it doesn't know age/gender, etc...I dunno I love cute stuff..cute ppl TT
Aegyo is....*search Google* huh, well minus the hand gestures and baby voice i thought that was what it mean to be cute? You know, being attractive and endearing to someone?
I mean i like cute things too, you know small animals, childrens (not in 'that' way i swear), you and Anime's but...ehh, its hard to explain, i'm not the best for this kind of subject, what do you think?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aegyo is....*search Google* huh, well minus the hand gestures and baby voice i thought that was what it mean to be cute? You know, being attractive and endearing to someone?
I mean i like cute things too, you know small animals, childrens (not in 'that' way i swear), you and Anime's but...ehh, its hard to explain, i'm not the best for this kind of subject, what do you think?
'Not in that way I swear'
I wanna kiss u rn that was cute! The real cute stuff 😂😂
I think I have a different kind of cure in mind? Not anything near aegyo at least -_- it makes me wanna gag

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
'Not in that way I swear'
I wanna kiss u rn that was cute! The real cute stuff 😂😂
I think I have a different kind of cure in mind? Not anything near aegyo at least -_- it makes me wanna gag
I'll give you a hug instead, i mean it's not like i mind a kiss from a pretty girl but you said you didn't like kisses and handshakes so... that.
Let's us hear it then.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'll give you a hug instead, i mean it's not like i mind a kiss from a pretty girl but you said you didn't like kisses and handshakes so... that.
Let's us hear it then.
That...I didn't mean kissing a guy but whatever 😂😂😂 you taking notes there while @Chatonbrutal disappeared, huh? 😂