What might I have done wrong?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,160 happy users since 2014.
Register

FrozenDeath

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
*sighs but still holds it hope *

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hmm strange that it doesn't give you purchases, does it perhaps need the internet on to get it ?

Do all your purchases not work ?

Whats the 50.63k value in the picture?

FrozenDeath

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm strange that it doesn't give you purchases, does it perhaps need the internet on to get it ?

Do all your purchases not work ?

Whats the 50.63k value in the picture?
The 50k is for an in game currency thing, soul stones. I do have internet access with it. Ie the ingame chats still work at least. And none of the purchases for anything with "real"money works, either for the premium currency, or special purchases.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The 50k is for an in game currency thing, soul stones. I do have internet access with it. Ie the ingame chats still work at least. And none of the purchases for anything with "real"money works, either for the premium currency, or special purchases.
Oki .. well sometimes patched games are detected and some games tend to void purchases when that happens

Perhaps try with Lucky patcher and see if the result is the same

VeoAno

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It is currently impossible to patch the game with LP or SBP. The in-apps in the original apk would have a currency sign, but he sign will disappear if you patch it. It tried it almost 10 times already with different methods(in LP) but didn't work.

Shri1999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Where can i get this mod