What movie did you watch that you were too young for that scarred you for life?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
When I was 12, my friend had a sleepover for her birthday party so we watched two of her favorite movies (one was a romcom and the other was The Exorcist). I wasn't ready for the last one, but I pretended that I wasn't scared but deep inside I was trying desperately not to freak out since all the other girls were just so casual about it.

In the morning, the others were still asleep and I needed to pee but I was so scared to go out of the room. So I woke one of my friends and made her hold my hand as we prayed Our Father as loudly as we can on the way to the bathroom.

Watching The Exorcist as a kid gave me nightmares for years.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ohh, it was Child Play 2. I still remember it, i was around maybe what, 7-8 at the time? And my big sister bought this new CD with a cute doll on it, i mean i was just a kid at the time so i thought since it was a doll it'll be a family movie like Toy Story or maybe Sesame Street....and boy do I'm wrong, i ended up running screaming from the TV room, right after the screen where Chucky's face get all messed up. I can't look at baby doll the same for the rest of my childhood, they're just so creepy. But nowadays, ehh, I'm death on the inside like most teenager....

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Ohh, it was Child Play 2. I still remember it, i was around maybe what, 7-8 at the time? And my big sister bought this new CD with a cute doll on it, i mean i was just a kid at the time so i thought since it was a doll it'll be a family movie like Toy Story or maybe Sesame Street....and boy do I'm wrong, i ended up running screaming from the TV room, right after the screen where Chucky's face get all messed up. I can't look at baby doll the same for the rest of my childhood, they're just so creepy. But nowadays, ehh, I'm death on the inside like most teenager....
Same! I watched Child's Play when I was a kid and oooh boy did Chuckie scare me so much. I can't ever have happy thoughts about dolls 😆

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ohh, definitely Child Play 2. I still remember it, i was around maybe what, 7-8 at the time? And my big sister bought this new CD with a cute doll on it, i mean i was just a kid at the time so i thought since it was a doll it'll be a family movie like Toy Story or maybe Sesame Street....and boy do I'm wrong, i ended up running screaming from the TV room, right after the screen where Chucky's face get all messed up. I can't look at baby doll the same for the rest of my childhood, they're just so creepy. But nowadays, ehh, I'm death on the inside like most teenager....
I'm sure hans penempa darah is stronger, braver, and .....
the original evil dead with Ash Williams or the Evil Dead 2013 reboot?
the original of course

PeachiEun

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bruh- I never once dared to watch horror films , but I remember I was 16 , my friends was doing a sleep over so we we're going to watch the human centipede I think? Bruh even though it was an old film I did NOT like the sound of it so I bailed HAhA , bailed meaning I just stood outside the room with a few other friends until it was over 😂😂

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Same! I watched Child's Play when I was a kid and oooh boy did Chuckie scare me so much. I can't ever have happy thoughts about dolls 😆
Yeah, my big sister used to make fun of me because of that back in the day, and to be fair, i was kinda a crybaby at the time so... Yeah not the best combination. Oh and i think i accidentally watch one scene from another Child Play movie, i walk up when my sister watching it and it was the one where Chucky's girlfriend give birth to that.... Ugh, i want to vomit thinking about it

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm sure hans penempa darah is stronger, braver, and .....

the original of course
Heyhey, I'm not always been Hans Bloodsmith ya know! I've been through a character development first.... Sometimes known as puberty.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh- I never once dared to watch horror films , but I remember I was 16 , my friends was doing a sleep over so we we're going to watch the human centipede I think? Bruh even though it was an old film I did NOT like the sound of it so I bailed HAhA , bailed meaning I just stood outside the room with a few other friends until it was over 😂😂
That's definitely the best decision... Seriously, Human Centipede was less on the horror side and more on the "What-the-duck-am-i-watching-?" side....

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
that movie was so disgusting, I barely even watched it. I kept on talking with my friend in the cinema to keep distracting myself 😆

Thankfully, the kid me can't afford movie tickets back then so I was saved from a traumatic experience.

PeachiEun

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
that movie was so disgusting, I barely even watched it. I kept on talking with my friend in the cinema to keep distracting myself 😆
Honestly the thought of it just made me want to puke 😖😖 if it was me I would just went to the bathroom and then never walk back in to the movie Hahaha

Heyhey, I'm not always been Hans Bloodsmith ya know! I've been through a character development first.... Sometimes known as puberty.

That's definitely the best decision... Seriously, Human Centipede was less on the horror side and more on the "What-the-duck-am-i-watching-?" side....
Yesh nonetheless will never EVER watch it even if I am old enough to handle it

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Now I want to watch that movie with you. I promise I will hold your hand if you are too scared 😊
Sammy, you would definitely be that one friend who I would drag to keep me company when I got too scared from watching horror films 😊

Yeah, my big sister used to make fun of me because of that back in the day, and to be fair, i was kinda a crybaby at the time so... Yeah not the best combination. Oh and i think i accidentally watch one scene from another Child Play movie, i walk up when my sister watching it and it was the one where Chucky's girlfriend give birth to that.... Ugh, i want to vomit thinking about it
my older brother was a bully back then, and for some reason he had a scary looking doll he kept in his room. He kept on putting the doll under my blankets or just anywhere dark around the house and it scared me so bad I always made my mother check every room before I go inside.

Last edited:

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don’t really remember the movie plot to why it happened since I was probably 7-8 around the time?? It was called The Black Sheep. It was hella bloody/gory horror movie that made it seem so real :0 Few weeks after somehow made me scared for farm animals attacking me (as well of knifes... ickkk) 😅

Last edited:

MarkyMilly

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know what I watched when I was 8 or 9 but I needed to get something off of my mind so I put a movie in and after I watched it still to this day I check my surroundings everywhere I go. It was bunch of hooded figures who would kidnap people and torture them. With torture techniques or with their game. And I watched the game part and it is scary as hell. These guys pop out of no where!

notjustmonika

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Jeepers Creepers. But I think it's mostly due to the fact that my older brother convinced me it was based on true events.

I was 10 and I can still remember that song and the moon showing through his eye holes! Awful. I don’t think I liked scary movies before then and I haven’t watched one since. When my friends started watching the saw movies in high school I put earphones on the computer and watched some Disney movie like cars behind them.

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
I always seem to forget about this movie even though I randomly sing jeepers creepers to this day.

🎶 jeepers creepers, where'd you get those peepers.
jeepers creepers, where'd you get those eyes 🎶

Also, this movie was the cause of my fear over scarecrows, creepy little buggers.