What to do if your Request is Rejected.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Hello and welcome to a simple guide on Rejected Requests. Every request our members make will be checked by our staff members to check:

1) If it doesn't comply with any of the requirements of the Game Request Official Rules (Click here to redirect to Game request offical rules).
2) If it's inappropriate to other members

If your request falls under one of the above, it will be immediately:

1) Rejected without notice;
2) Locked and moved to Reject Requests, where it will be deleted after 72 hours if no actions from the author are taken. Read FAQs below for more info;
3) Double topics will be rejected and Warning points will be issued.

If you happen to get your request rejected more than one times then your first warning will be issued causing you to lose 500SB Points as specified here. WARNING! Getting warned 3 times may cause you a temporary or permanent ban, depending on your infringements, so make sure to always comply with our rules and if you're unsure, contact us at anytime before starting a topic.

FAQs:

1) Can I reply to a rejected request?

A: No you cannot reply to a rejected topic. Send us a PM or use the chat, if you want to discuss about your rejected request.

2) Can I report inappropriate requests?

A: Yes, that would be very helpfull for the staff members to easily determine a inappropriate request. Just send us a PM or use the chat.

3) How can I remove my request from rejected requests?

If your request is rejected for breaking the Game Requests Rules, you'll have 72 hours to meet all the requirements in order to get your request back. If you'll meet all the requirements, contact one of the staff members asking for a revaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.