What Video game do you wish to have a remake because you think it's deserved it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kitgurl66

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think that an RPG game is always the best to get a remake, but if a choice had to be made I would choose Phantasy Star Portable

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think that an RPG game is always the best to get a remake, but if a choice had to be made I would choose Phantasy Star Portable
Well, at least Phantasy Star Portable has a sequel- Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Last edited:

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just thought of another game, Crash Team Racing! Seriously, imagine that game with a robust online mode and updated graphics! My goodness, talk about causing a revolution!

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just thought of another game, Crash Team Racing! Seriously, imagine that game with a robust online mode and updated graphics! My goodness, talk about causing a revolution!
That would be awesome. The game is still fun even now. I always like to race with Tiny Tiger 🐯.

Bobtheross

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
One game I truly in my opinion want to get a remake is far cry blood dragon just because it in my opinion was fast easy and sometimes buggy

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That would be awesome. The game is still fun even now. I always like to race with Tiny Tiger 🐯.
I was mostly jumping around, but often found myself using Pinstripe, I don't know why, maybe it was because of his laugh. Given the success of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, it wouldn't surprise me if we did get a Crash Team Racing remake, and on top of all of that, game was recently featured in a Play-Asia survey in a section that asked what games people have played, it went by it's Japanese name which was Crash Bandicoot Racing! The develops also speak of trying to release a Crash Bandicoot game in 2019, so who knows what it'll be!

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was mostly jumping around, but often found myself using Pinstripe, I don't know why, maybe it was because of his laugh. Given the success of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, it wouldn't surprise me if we did get a Crash Team Racing remake, and on top of all of that, game was recently featured in a Play-Asia survey in a section that asked what games people have played, it went by it's Japanese name which was Crash Bandicoot Racing! The develops also speak of trying to release a Crash Bandicoot game in 2019, so who knows what it'll be!
That is great news, fingers crossed. If a remake is in progress I hope they dont screw it up.
Well I tend to choose Tiny Tiger because the character is so funny; the name is ironic; He is huge but race with that tiny kart :lol:.

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That is great news, fingers crossed. If a remake is in progress I hope they dont screw it up.
Well I tend to choose Tiny Tiger because the character is so funny; the name is ironic; He is huge but race with that tiny kart :lol:.
I trust them fully to do the game justice, all I really want is a legitimate way to play as Nitrous Oxide, without the whole "Use Hacks and Mods" shenanigans!
Also, Lol at the Tiny Tiger thing! He is basically the Bowser of the game!

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just thought of another game I'd love to see get a remake, Legend of Dragoons! Seriously, that game is truly a timeless classic, I still have my four disc set and love, hug, and treasure it everyday! That game was truly ahead of its time!