What Video game do you wish to have a remake because you think it's deserved it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
In my opinion the game that deserve a remake is Piranha Bytes game called GOTHIC 2 it has very unique element that included in the game although the game has some bugs and rather unpolished it deserve it to be remade i cannot help but feel sad about it since i spend many hrs and days just completing the subquest and mainquest to progress in game. the game itself has lots of potential to be more than just adventure hack n slash rpg.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Now..this was THE game that showed Ultima IX HOW things should be done.
Day & Nights Cycle. Morality & Consequences. Relationship effects through out the game and Plenty more other innovations.

Of course, nothing will be Original but just Done Better.
Time-cycle was from Ultima V.
Morals..from U IV ~ Quest of The Avatar

Then Morrowind borrowed the Hero in a Controlled-Bubble universe concept.

Witcher came out and Everything just..changes.
No One dares to step up as a challenger. Gonna be suicidal.
Piranha made mistakes on Gothic 3, then recovered with the Pirate one. Alas, made mistakes again on the sequel and has since went drown under.

Wait till The Witcher runs its course.
Wait..it has. Cyberpunk 2020 soon.
Shadowrun gonna surface to public acknowledgement again.
Witcher Board Game was FUN.
Sbennytopia should have it in a Post.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is the list of the game i want to be remade.
Fallout 1 & 2 - i want this two game to be remade to the 3d open world graphics just like they did on fallout 3.
System Shock 2 - I want them to remade and enchanced the game graphics also the DLC is interesting.
Gothic 3 - Just like kentcave said it ruin the first two because of lot's of bugs and glitches not that i wanted them to fix the compatibility issue for this game thats why this game deserve remade.

Yaxmeen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Conkers Bad Fur Day, Twinsens Adventure and Chrono Trigger. Good times, good times...
Post automatically merged:

Fallout 1 and 2 :inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid:

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would love to see a remake of Donkey Kong 64. I'm quite the youngster and the Nintendo 64 was is not something I grew up with. I actually found my older sister's Nintendo 64 in an old box and booted it up to see if it worked. The only games that worked were Mario and Donkey Kong.

I loved the music in the game, the bosses and the outlandish ways you had to maneuver Donkey Kong and the rest of the DK crew. I'm sure like everyone, collecting bananas were the worse (as it was required to progress). It most definitely needs polishing up and better mechanics but in the end of the day I'm thankful for playing such a classic.

Prezzix

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The PS2 Avatar the Last Airbender game, it was so fun to play as a child, imagine what it could be with updated graphics. :eek:

Rayne

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The KoToR series still holds a very dear place in my heart. The old Robotech games were fun too, wouldn't mind an updated version of those. Maybe Timesplitters, as well.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I totally believe the NCIS Wii Game deserves a reboot. It was so good and so much fun to play, but the graphics were botched and glitchy and the game was too short.

harwoof

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Monster Hunter and suekoden teirkies series from Nintendo ds. Shin megami tensei devil survivor 1 would love to see a super hyped version in ps4.

MikeN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd like to see Forbidden Siren 2 from the PS2 get remastered and made available to people who missed out on it in the U.S. I'm not sure about a full remake though; they did that with the first game when they made Blood Curse for the PS3, but they removed a lot of characters and the story didn't feel as intricate.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
ooo that's another good one XD

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Conkers Bad Fur Day, Twinsens Adventure and Chrono Trigger. Good times, good times...
Post automatically merged:

Fallout 1 and 2 :inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid::inlovedroid:
I plus +1 for conkers bad fur day.

I add GEX to the list. Very funny and cool platforms with some wit (though quite reused what do you expect from old games... And new games do the same any way....grenade out....tossing a grenade...look out, throwing a frag...over and over through 25 levels).

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was going to say any of the Tenchu games, well, I still can and will, but Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the closest thing anyone (especially myself), will get to having another Tenchu game since it masterfully blends the elements of Dark Souls and Tenchu together, seriously, it's like they had a perfect child and I'm more than okay with it!

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Azure dreams psx. A proper remake for what the game deserves, not the ill-advised sequel that is Tao's adventure.

ellie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Our society needs a remake of the early Castlevania games... and Suikoden.

ellie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Castlevania Arrow of Sorrow was fun. I enjoyed the soul system to gain various abilities.
Love that one! Aria of Sorrow was one of my first ever games i got for the GBA. Circle of the Moon is my favorite though I'd give my right kidney and my firstborn for a new, actually good 3D remake of it!

Frozenflame

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love that one! Aria of Sorrow was one of my first ever games i got for the GBA. Circle of the Moon is my favorite though I'd give my right kidney and my firstborn for a new, actually good 3D remake of it!
o_O:lol: that is a big statement:lol: