What was your impression of Bl or Yaoi?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
.....I'm...surpringly neutral about it...mostly. I mean, some people have weird fetish (really.... we are all) That need to be satisfied.....so yeah, i dont like it (Nope. Never will, that dark side will never got me) but i dont care that some peoples love it....heck i read yaoi fanfiction and my only afterthought was just "how the heck this dude can be pregnant?"

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I agree with @Hans Bloodsmith, I don't seek out Yaoi, but I don't hate it and I'm not bothered by it, it's just not my first preference. I think it's great that more options for people who are really interested in it are coming out :)

Darktoxic

The Fallen Angel
Member for 5 years
I live for Yaoi and BL! As well as M/M romances.

Guess I'm your extraordinary Fudanshi 😎

and about "how the heck did that dude get pregnant" @Hans Bloodsmith
that's called Mpreg and is mostly about Omegaverse (Alpha, Beta, Omega) where Alphas can impregnate Omegas. It's like a "different" Universum

Last edited:

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im amazed XD so there is still neutral people towards yaoi, in my country i think yaoi or gay couple is despised :(

Oh and just like @Darktoxic i also live for yaoi and i love alpha/omega and especially loves it when uke is half animal just like seme XD

@Darktoxic have you played Seiyuu Danshi? That one is a must to play XD

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I used to like when I was younger but now I hate it. But also I have started to hate all types of manga and anime. I gave all my manga and anime things away. The way managa, anime, and Japanese bl games portrays homosexual relationship is unhealthy and toxic. I find that books or Fanfics do a better job at portraying a healthier homosexual relationship.

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't mind yaoi. I like straight romance better, but I have enjoyed BL stories before (just like I enjoyed the Dou Kyu Sei movie), and I remember playing a Death Note BL doujin game ages ago.

Misty707

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay so I kinda like yaoi. Its not my preference to go for yaoi games or things but if I am made to play or Read some yaoi, I dont mind. I would probably end up getting interested in plot lol

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I think it's very sexualised and most books, especially manga, depict toxic relationships, so I steer clear away from it, but I would read wholesome bl books that depict mlm relationships in a healthy manner. Not my first choice, but on my bucket list.

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
At really first, I thought it was weird and such but then kinda loving it for the past 3 years. It has a lot of explicit scenes in manga and manhwa/manhua this days, but some do have a regular couple things story type which is cute. But right now, I'm more neutral to it. I don't like it nor hate it either.

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I don't see why someone wouldn't like it. No one is forcing them to read this genre.

Hantusiang

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well it has nothing to do whether it was mlm story tho. I reluctant to read it mainly because the game that genderlocked you into just male/female character doesn't have an appeal for me. This including wlw or straight romance. I like otome where you can be any gender and romance everyone (a plus plus point if you can customize your looks). But then again, it IS mlm game/story, so I get that I'm not the target audience haha.